Missing SIDs, STARs, Waypoints

Hello,
since some Update i dont actually now which one it is i have no SIDs STARs or Waypoints anymore when i try to Programm the Flightplan. I dont actually now if it is an issue with the AIRAC 2112, or an update with the Navigraph Center, because i didnt played for like one week and i dont know whats happening.
I tried to delete the whole Navdata files, deleting the rolling Cache, and reinstall the Navigraph Nav Data, but nothing is solving the Problem. With the normal Navdata from Asobo i am getting the SIDs STARs and so on.
This Problem is not on an Specific Airport, its for every Airpots.

I dont know whats happening for real, i am trying now the reinstall the whole Navigraph Programms.

Best Wishes

Ali

Hi Ali,

Welcome

I suggest you

1. Close the sim
  2. Delete the content.xml file it´s located here %localAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache
  3. Start the sim (the content xml file will be recreated)
  4. Close the sim again, open the NNC and install the AIRAC (if its still not installed)

Cheers
Ian

3 posts were split to a new topic: Missing Procedures

thx for me it worked, the old content.xml is probably broken
had to set everything on right position for loading the airports

I have the same problem. This folder does not exist on my system:

Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache

Should I create a folder?

No, maybe you have the Steam version. Please see Connot find simulator

Cheers
Ian

My version is STEAM. Everything works perfectly until updating the new cycle. Would you help me?

achieved!!! I went to the steam folder

%appData%\Microsoft Flight Simulator

I deleted content.xml

recreated

I reinstalled nav dat and CONGRATULATIONS

Hi…,

Well done. Glad it is resolved.

Happy flying.

Ian

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.