Won't let me log in?

Everytime I type in my log in credentials on FMS Data Manager, it tells me they are incorrect but everywhere else I type them in, they work fine. Am I doing something wrong or do I need to reinstall the the program? Can someone give me suggestions?

Hi…,

Welcome.

I suggest a fresh start using exact procedure below :

Please disable any Antivirus and firewall. Uninstall AV if needed.

If you have backups of previous AIRACs you wish to keep, backup c:\ProgramData\Navigraph\FMSClient\backup

Use Windows to uninstall FMS Data Manager. Specifically:

1. Press Start and open Apps & Features.
  2. On the right hand side, open Programs and Features.
  3. Find Navigraph FMS Data Manager in the list, select it, and press the Uninstall button above.

If they exist, delete folders:
c:\ProgramData\Navigraph\FMSClient and c:\Program Files (x86)\Navigraph\FMS Data Manager.

Download and install latest FMS Data Manager .

Please let us know how you get on.

Cheers
Ian

I followed your instructions, step by step, and uninstalled and reinstalled the program with antivirus and firewall down. Unfortunately, I’m still having the exact same result. Every time I put in my user name and password, it tells me that they are incorrect. However, they are correct when I access online. I don’t understand why but I think it’s an issue on your end and not on mine. I’m not even sure how this can be beneficial to my simulation gaming but I was wiling to give it a shot. I hope we can resolve this issue!

I went in and did a password reset from my account and that did the trick… sorry to be a bother… cheers