FMS Data manager can’t login

Hello! I reinstalled the program and I can not log into my account. Complete removal, as well as all the previous tips did not work for me… email and password I know exactly right

Hi …,

Welcome.

Please post screenshots of error message when trying to log in, advising when these occur.

As a work around you can use Manual Downloads.

Cheers
Ian

This happens on any computers where the program has not been previously installed.

I understand correctly that there will be no solution to my problem?

Hi…,

As a work around you can use Manual Downloads

Please confirm you can log into our website and see your subscription details using the exact same email and password.

I suggest a fresh start using exact procedure below:

Please disable any Antivirus and firewall. Uninstall AV if needed.

Use Windows to uninstall FMS Data Manager. Specifically:

1. Press Start and open Apps & Features.
  2. On the right hand side, open Programs and Features.
  3. Find Navigraph FMS Data Manager in the list, select it, and press the Uninstall button above.

If they exist, delete folders:
c:\ProgramData\Navigraph\FMSClient and c:\Program Files (x86)\Navigraph\FMS Data Manager.

Download and install latest FMS Data Manager

If still an issue,

Please try the following:

1. close your sim´s
  2. close the FMS Data Manager
  3. go into the folder %ProgramData%\Navigraph\FMSClient
  4. delete the settings.conf file
  5. start the FMS Data Manager
  6. login, let the app re-scan your system
  7. try to update again

Please let us know how you get on.

Cheers
Ian

None of the suggested methods help… Still does not accept password and login

Can you log into the Navigraph website using exact same email and password? Check you have your computer’s clock correctly synched to local time.

As a test and to get you going try Navdata Manual Installations . Please advise how this goes.

Ian

Yes, I can easily access the site and successfully use the Navigraph Simlink and Navigraph Navdata Center applications. I don’t use VPN, computer clock is set to local time

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.