Unable to log into FMS Data Manager

I am unable to log into FMS Data Manager. The password I’m using is the one created for me by you folks Which I simply copy and paste, and my email has no unusual characters.

Thank You

Keith Hanson

Hi Keith,

Welcome.

Lets start afresh.

Please disable any Antivirus and firewall.

If you have backups of previous AIRACs you wish to keep, backup c:\ProgramData\Navigraph\FMSClient\backup

Use Windows to uninstall FMS Data Manager. Specifically:

1. Press Start and open Apps & Features.
  2. On the right hand side, open Programs and Features.
  3. Find Navigraph FMS Data Manager in the list, select it, and press the Uninstall button above.

If they exist, delete folders:
c:\ProgramData\Navigraph\FMSClient and c:\Program Files (x86)\Navigraph\FMS Data Manager.

Download and install latest FMS Data Manager .

Please let us know how you get on.

Cheers
Ian

Thanks Ian for your reply!

I followed all the steps below, and had the same result. I am wondering if the the password I have is the actual password used in Navigraph. Something may possibly have got mixed up.

Keith

Hi Keith,

Can you login to Navigraph

Maybe try changing your password.

Cheers
Ian

Will do.

Thanks for your input.

Keith

Hi Ian

It was as simple as that

Thanks again for your trouble

Keith

1 Like

Hello,

I have done each step and I still unable to login.

When i open the app i have an error 203

please help

Hi,

Possibly it’s a silly question, but are you sure that you are using the latest version with the OTP (= One Time Password) option?!

When not, please download and re-install the FMS Data Manager from here

Let me/us know if this helps or not please :+1:

Thank you very much
Richard

Hello

Thank you for the quick reply

Yes, as I followed the ateps of Ian. I reinstalled the FMS dara manager and but when i out the otp and click login nothing happens.

Even If I put a wrong just as tear it doesnt give any error. It is like tbe login button doesn’t do anything.

Regatds

Hi,

Perhaps there is some antivirus software or firewall blocking the access. Please temporarily disable these and try again.

Regards,

Stephen

Hello Stephen,

Yes, i did try that as well as per the instructions above. Deactivated my antivirus and Windows Firewall. reinstalled the app, and even added it as an exception.
And nothing when I open the app i still have this 203 Error as per the photo above.

regards,

Hello all,

I have found the solution and it was an internal issue. It seems that i had a Double NAT in my network. I had to do a factory rest to all gateways and routes and some router configs and it fix the issue.

Anyway thank you for you help and time

Regards,

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.