Simlink new version wont connect- Mac OS

Today i got a notification about a new Simlink update. I did just that and got the warning that you can look at the attached photo. I then removed Charts and Simlink, downloaded them from Navigraph website and did a clean install. Same result. How can i fix this?
My system is Mac Os Big Sur 11.7.6 (20G1231)

Log.txt (26.8 KB)

Hi,

It was issued with the Simlink configuration.

To fix just follow these troubleshooting points.

1. If you install the Simlink on macOS .

Please let us know if the issue is fixed or not.

TR,

Vishal Ahir
Navigraph

Thank you. I have deleted the Navigraph Folder from /Library/Application Support/. I am sorry if I am being a little obtuse but as the next step you wrote login to the Simlink application with Navigraph User. Can you please tell me how to execute that step?

Thank you!

Hi,

After cleanup the folder, please start the Simlink application.

TR,

Vishal Ahir
Navigraph

Thanks Vishal but I still get the same error when I try to launch it.

B.

The same things happens to me also

Hi,

We will update you with the solution.

TR,

Vishal Ahir
Navigraph

Can a previous version of Simlink be made available whilst this is fixed please?
Thank you,

Same issue here. Running Big Sur. Might this be working with a newer MacOS?

I also have this problem.
MacOS 11.7.6 (Big Sur)
I have followed all the suggestions posted with negative results

After posting the above, I used Time Machine to Restore the previous version of Navigraph Simlink. Works fine.
Not an actual fix, per se, but will suffice until Navigraph fix the problem with the update

Hi,

We are investigating the issue with BigSur macOS, we will fix this issue ASAP.

For those who are using Simlink on BigSur macOS please use this version of Simlink.

TR,

Vishal Ahir
Navigraph

The old version is working fine. Thanks

I’m running OS Catalina 10.15.4 on my 2010 Mac Pro. The new version would give me a crash report also after I updated. Reading the crash report it references something aboutit is looking for a lib file that is in Mac OS 13. Vishalahir, your version that you linked to, restored Simlink functionality for me on this version of Mac OS.

My Simlink stopped working all of the sudden. I haven’t changed any configuration.

I am running Macos VENTURA, 13.2.1 (22D68), on Mac M1.

Hi,

See the post by Vishal Ahir just few posts up in this thread for a fallback version of Simlink.

Regards,

Stephen

Hi All,

Here is the beta test version for those facing the issue of Simlink not working on older macOS versions like Big Sur, Mojave and Catalina.

Please let us know if you are facing an issue with it.

TR,

Vishal Ahir
Navigraph

1 Like

Hello Vishal, this beta version is working perfectly for me. Thank you

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

TR,

Vishal Ahir
Navigraph

Hi,

The new version of Simlink is released with macOS backward compatibility.

Please update the Simlink with the latest one.

TR,

Vishal Ahir
Navigraph