SCEL missing STARs - Airac Cycle 2312 rev.1

Most STARS missing at SCEL Airac Cycle 2312 rev.1

Hi…,

Welcome.

In order for us to investigate please provide details as per FAQ - Information requested when posting an issue

Also make sure you have searched the forum on “SCEL STAR”.

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian

I am new in communicating with Navigraph, so please excuse me.

I was reporting that in Santiago Chile International Airport, SCEL, with the last update I have only 7 standard arrivals instead of 19. And part of the 7 are out of date. Checked this with two different airplanes.

Cheers

Tomas

Operating System: Windows 10 64
FS Version MSFS 2020
Add On 787-10 FBW Airbus A320NX
Airac 2312 rev.1
AIP aipchile.dgac.gov.cl/aip/vol2/seccion/proc/pagina/01

Hi,
the problem is more on the MSFS side because when the MSFS can’t assigned to a runway, the MSFS supress the terminal procedures.

The current airport layout shows 16/35L and 17L/35R. The MSFS doesn’t show these runways and therefore the MSFS disave these terminal proxedures.

Thats not a navdata issue its a MSFS issue/limitation.

Hope that help
Richard

The problem started when I installed Navigraph Hub. From that moment I never could plan a flight any more. I have been trying and found that is affecting most chilean airports where I use to fly. No SIDs or STARs. CHARTS is OK.

Hi,
for SCEL I have explained the reason and thats not a navdata issue. You wrote “most of the Chile airports” … please can you give us a few examples that we can check it (excluding SCEL)?

Thank you
Richard

SCSE RNAV Z RWY 30 via ANDAK is a strait line instead of a tricky approach between hills. I have the same problem in the US. Is it possible to uninstall completely Navigraph and reinstall.

Stop, stop, stop … you wrote, you miss terminal procedures on most Chilean airports … now you report another issue. So, please don´t mix the topics …

The question was, which terminal procedures on which airports do you exactly miss …

The RNP Y and Z approaches at SCSE are AR approaches (you see this on the charts too) … so it depends on the aircraft/addon what you´re using

Here from the PMDG 737:

Cheers,
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.