Problem after updating navigraph 8

Dear forum,
A problem has arisen after updating Navigraph 8. After calling the flight plan, and trying to put the pin in the world map, I get this message: (INOP
Something didn’t work out as expected.
If the issues does not resolve themselves, please visit our forum for support). when I indicate reload, I get a folder that just keeps flashing. the folder restarts again and again. after i exit and try again, start from scratch.

can you tell me how i can fix this?

Hello Co! Welcome to the forum!

I am sorry you’re encountering issues with our Charts product. While we cannot reproduce the issue ourselves, we have added additional logging to your account in order to investigate further.

Please try again and see if you still get the issue, then let us know if it is still there and we’ll look at our logs!

Kind Regards,
Malte

Dear Malta,

I’m still experiencing the same problem. When calling up the route, it stops. but when I go to the tabs, they turn on/off. I can’t use the route overview then. well the cards.
But I can’t combine it with the route.

With kind regards,

Co van den Brink

Hello! We are still not able to see your logs and are thus unable to investigate this further.

Please open the settings menu and sign out, then sign in again - this should allow us to get a closer look!

Kind Regards,
Malte

Dear Malta,

Where can I find the settings menu? in Navigraph Charts I can’t find the setting.

I deleted the update in my file and reinstalled it. First I got the old menu on the screen, asking to update it. And this was there again (INOP
If the issues does not resolve themselves, please visit our forum for support.
Reload
open forum)

This also did not lead to the desired result.

Is it perhaps an option to uninstall and reinstall everything: SimBrief Downloader, Navigraph FMS and Data Manager and Navigraph Charts

Yours sincerely,

Co van den Brink :unamused:

Dear Malta,

In the letter above, you must review it after it.

I removed the update: 8.25.1 in programs. then I installed the update program: 8.24.0 and everything works fine.
if I install update again: 8.25.1. it’s wrong again.

my conclusion is that there is a bug in the update : 8.25.1

yours sincerely,

Co van den Brink

Dear Malta,

What about the resolution of my problem after an 8.25.1 update?

I no longer hear/read anything that is necessary to solve the problem.

I installed the 8.240.1 update and then the power on/off or charge/discharge problem was resolved. However, when I close the program, the program picks up the latest update again and the above problem is back.

I would like to receive a solution on how to solve this problem.

yours sincerely,

Co van den Brink

Yes, that may very well be the case! However, we don’t know what it is since we are still unable to see your logs for some reason. Are you using two different accounts?

With the new 8.25.1 update, we should also get more logs in the log file. If you are running Windows on your computer, please follow these steps to upload the log file:

1. Press ⊞ Win+R
  2. Copy and paste the following into the window that appears: %appdata%\Navigraph Charts\logs
  3. Press Ok
  4. A windows explorer window should open with one file listed - main.log.
  5. Create a reply post on this topic, and then drag the file mentioned above into your reply to upload it!

Sorry for the late reply - lots going on right now!

Kind Regards,
Malte

Beste Malte,
Dear Malta,

Thank you for answering. As far as I know, I use 1 login name. In the past, I’ve probably used a different one.
But that was a long time ago.

this is the log file, good luck.

main.log (56.0 KB)

Thank you for the log file! According to this log, you are running version v8.25.0. This led me to investigate a few things, and it turns out that the latest update (v8.25.2) probably never really made it out to you.

Please open the Charts application, and if you do not get an update notification within 30 seconds or so, open the settings menu (highlighted below) and press “Check for updates”.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Kind Regards,
Malte

Beste Malte,

Sorry, maar het probleem is hiermee niet opgelost. nu zie ik dat er een update heeft plaats gevonen naar
8.25.2. Is het een optie om heel Navigraph te verwijderen en opnieuw weer installeren? of denk u nog een oplossing te hebben?

Co van den Brink

Hello again! Please try to keep the conversation in English as far as possible.

Sorry, perhaps I was a bit unclear: With the version you were running previously, the logs were not helpful, unfortunately. With the new version installed, the logs should now contain the necessary information!

If you are still seeing the same issue with an INOP screen, please follow these steps mentioned in a previous post again!

Kind Regards,
Malte

Dear Malta,

Unable to get charts to work. I have cleaned the registry of all Navigraph. This also gave no result.

I have done everything you described. This also gave no result. What else can I do? What struck me, I can’t go back to an earlier version that worked well.

And that message is there again: INOP
If the issues does not resolve themselves, please visit our forum for support.
Reload
open forum

yours sincerely,

Co van den Brink

main.log (10.0 KB)

The log file that you just sent confirms that you are experiencing the effects of a known bug that we are aware of and currently actively investigating. Apologies for the inconvenience! In the meantime, using Charts Cloud (charts.navigraph.com) is probably your best bet, unfortunately.

I will let you know as soon as we find a solution!

Kind Regards,
Malte

Dear Malta,

Thanks for the message. I already suspected there was a bug.
I can now leave the problem alone until Navigraph fixes it.

yours sincerely,

Co van den Brink

1 Like