Losing connection

I’ve reinstalled Navigraph charts, and it still loses connection

during setting up a flight plan.
When I get this message, I click out of charts and restart to fix it. So, I’m here now to fix this issue.

Hello! Welcome back!

Please follow these steps to provide us with the log file:

1. Press Win + R
  2. Type %appdata%/Navigraph Charts/logs and press enter
  3. In the Explorer window that opens, locate the main.log file
  4. Upload this file to your next post

Kind Regards,
Malte

[2024-01-26 10:33:41.098] [error] Error: Invalid LngLat object: (NaN, NaN)
at t.default (file:///C:/Users/Stan/AppData/Local/Programs/navigraph-charts/resources/app.asar/dist/web/main.bundle.js:2:1750566)
at div
at file:///C:/Users/Stan/AppData/Local/Programs/navigraph-charts/resources/app.asar/dist/web/main.bundle.js:2:5892807
at file:///C:/Users/Stan/AppData/Local/Programs/navigraph-charts/resources/app.asar/dist/web/main.bundle.js:2:334849

The log file was to big to send. Do you need more than this?

If I did this wrong. Just give so help with how to send what you want.

Thank you! I just meant upload the whole file (not copy its contents) by pressing this button: image

No worries, I cleaned up a bit. The issue is the same as for these topics:

I have the same recommendation: until this issue is fixed, please try to do any of these:

• Run charts in a larger window while planning the route
  • Press Ctrl + - to give the interface a bit more breathing room.

This is a really weird issue that we are looking into, but it is 100% related to the area that the map has available to it. Increasing the space for the map will get rid of the error for now!

Kind Regards,
Malte

Once I have it in note pad. I’m not sure where to put it from there. This were I’m not pc savvy.

Absolutely, as mentioned - no worries! I got what I needed! Thanks for the logs!

Thanks.

Hello again!

This should now be fixed in the recently released v8.33.0! Let us know if you are still seeing this issue.

Kind Regards,
Malte