No SIDS FOR YBBN 19R in P3Dv4.5 or MSFS with Orbx scenery with new runways

Hi,
two different questions:

1. to the P3D:
    Not sure if this has something todo with a scenery because we don´t update the stock data here and what I know in P3D is, that there is no reference between sim scenery and navdata (comparing to the new MSFS). Also I have looked into the AS Airbus A330 dataset, and here all STARs are included, so I can´t see why this shouldn´t work. Again, I´m pretty sure, that this has nothing todo if you have loaded a 3rd party scenery or not … it should work.

2. to the MSFS:
    Have you tried it, without the ORBX scenery and only in the WorldMap? I don´t know anything about the Salty FMS but I guess, they are using the sim BGLs files for their navdata and that´s exactly the same data as you see in the WorldMap. I haven´t installed the Orbx scenery for YBBN but with the stock scenery, I see all SIDs and STARs - including 19R

So my recommendation would be:

1. close the sim
  2. check if you have the latest version (v1.0.8) of the Navigraph Navdata Center installed and if the application is running in the background
  3. delete your content.xml file (you find the location here)
  4. start the sim again and close it, after the sim was up and running
  5. go into the Navigraph Navdata Center and install the AIRAC cycle
  6. start the sim and look if all is back again

Please follow these steps exactly in this order … I assume, your content-scenery file is a mess after SU9. ASOBO had added a new package which is in the wrong order. When you do the steps above, all should be fine - see here from our FAQ

Let us know the result please
Cheers,
Richard