Multiple addon sceneries, priorities and the "double runway" effect

Following initial position:
Default sim, no mods, no navdata installed only your wonderful ETNL scenery with the basic environment.

Now, I have found another ETNL scenery from another designer, the pictures are great and I will give the scenery also a try to see, if it is better (I know, can´t be - but anyways).

Downloading, installing and start the sim

Oh no, what happens here … double runways? Double markings … why?

Hmmmm … ah, nobody use the “DeleteAirport” and therefore, some elements are overlapping … but who was the first designer of this scenery? And how can be fix it? Ok, deleting the one ETNL scenery from my community folder and all is good. User is happy …

A few weeks later, a new MSFS patch comes out which includes a few missing european airports (like for a few weeks specially in the Alaska region). Great, start the sim goto ETNL my homebase and … oh no, again … double runways, double markings, … what happened now? I have only installed the wonderful ETNL scenery from simmershome.

After hours, of hours readíng forums, postings, … I gave up. No solution because I can´t delete the default ETNL and the scenery designer from simmershome won´t fix it - he won´t do the work for others. So, what now? Frustrated, I delete the ETNL addon scenery …

… do you understand NOW, that this has nothing to do with any service from our side? Install the other scenery and you will see the result. You don´t need ANY navdata update - use the default sim and then you can decide, if you want to help the community or not …

Cheers,
Richard