ICAO List?

Hello, I’m new to Navigraph and have just put my home cockpit together after a long time. I know that the Flight Simulator 2020 is not ready yet, but I still decided to run my home cockpit with this software. I have now subscribed to Navigraph and downloaded the beta version Navigraph for Flightsimulator 2020. Now it has happened to me several times that my MCDU cannot find the ICAO code of an airport. For example my home airport “Zurich” ICAO: LSZH. I know it’s a beta version, but is there currently a list of ICAO codes that didn’t or don’t work? Thanks for the help, Stef

Hi Stef,
we are providing all airports in the MSFS2020 which we can update due our data provider. So, beta or not beta, but you should use all airports - specially LSZH which is a major airport (at least in my Austrian eyes :-)).

I guess, you have more a mess in your scenery file. So please try the following first (and please follow EXACTLY all steps in the correct order):

This should re-ordering your content-scenery file after that all ICAOs should be usable.

Cheers,
Richard

PS: my assumption is, that you use no addon-linker, sorter or similar else …

Hallo Richard
Dann können wir ja zusammen in Deutsch weiter schreiben?
Mit Navigraph Navdata installer meinst du den Navigraph FMS DATA Manager 1.8.9.0421?
Gruss Stef

Hi Stef,

The forum is for all users, as a repository of information. Please post in English for us all to read.

Cheers
Ian

Ok I’m sorry. Where can I find the “Navigraph Navdata Installer”? Does this mean the Navigraph FMS Data Manager?

Hi Stef,

Thank you. Please see Release notes - Navigraph Navdata Client beta

Cheers
Ian

I assume it is my mistake and that I did not download the Navigraph Navdata Client. Sorry i’m new. I downloaded the Navigraph Charts, Navigraph FMS Data Manager and the Navigraph Simlink. So I’m still missing the Navigraph Navdata. Is this right? Thanks Stef

Hi,
sorry but I can´t follow you now … You wrote, you miss ie. LSZH and also, you wrote you haven´t installed the Navigraph Navdata Client (which is important to update the MSFS database). That mean, you´re still using the stock data and in the stock data LSZH is available. So, it looks like, you have any other issue on your system.

Short what tool is for what:
The FMS Data Manager (aka FDM) will be used for all none MSFS products
The Navigraph Navdata Center (aka NNC) will be used by all MSFS products only

The NNC will be the “upgrade” version of the FDM in the future, but for now (till all features are implemented) we have two basic - installer (FDM = none MSFS products, NNC = MSFS products)

Hope that helps and make something clearer,
Richard

Then I now know where my mistake is. I just downloaded the FMS Data Manager. I’m sorry for the ignorance

Kein Problem … download the Navigraph Navdata Center, install it and install the AIRAC … that should work :slight_smile: … when not, let us know please …

Servus,
Richard

Ok, I downloaded the Navigraph Navdata Center and installed the Airac Cycle 2106 rev.4. Now I have restarted the whole system, PC, cockpit, mcdu etc. I have entered the ICAO: LSZH / EDDF (Zurich / Frankfurt) in my MCDU. However, my MCDU cannot find the airports. “The MCDU says” NOT IN DATA BASE ". It should be mentioned again that I have a home cockpit with a real MCDU. What am I doing wrong or where can the error be? Thanks Stef

Stef, when you try the same without our data than you can enter LSZH?

You can simple remove the files via the Navigraph Navdata Center …

Cheers,
Richard

I will remove it and start everything again…

No, it doesn’t work after uninstalling

No, it doesn’t work after uninstalling?

Ok, than you have any other issue Stef - sorry to say but as you see, that has nothing todo if you have installed the newest AIRAC or not.

Possible some can help you directly in the MSFS forum …

Cheers
Richard

OK, I’ll install it again and see what happens. ;-(

The download “Charts In-Game Panel” is only for people who fly with Microsoft on their PC?

Yes, more or less - I have no experiences with home-cockpits therefore I can’t say, how and if you can use it.

Cheers
Richard

2 posts were split to a new topic: OR0L is missing in Navigraph but exists in MSFS