Zoom the window (not map)

I noticed in the latest update (quite by accident) that you can reduce the size/text of the border areas (flight plan waypoints/airways, list of charts selected, menus etc.) of the window around the map by using the shortcut Ctl-minus.

Oddly Ctl-plus doesn’t seem to reverse this.

Ctl-zero appears to reset it to original.

Unfortunately there is still no way to INCREASE the size/text of these areas to more than the initial default.

I have switched to using the web based app, because you can use the browser’s Ctl +/- to size these. I lose the ability to zoom the map with the mouse wheel in the browser. Oh well.

Any progress on adding this (zooming up the border areas) in the app itself?

* Orest

Bump … yes, no, maybe? :wink:

Thanks.

* Orest

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. We’re investigating. To be honest, this is a feature also we were unaware of.

Kind regards,

Stephen

And just want to add, absolutely love all the new enhancements in version 8.

So often developers/support only hear the complaints, just want to pass on my compliments!

* Orest

1 Like

Orest,

We’ve done some digging and apparently you can zoom in using Ctrl + Shift + +. We’ll see if this can be changed to just Ctrl + +.

Kind regards,

Stephen

1 Like

Perfect! Looking forward to giving that a try.

* Orest

Oh, that IS perfect. Does exactly what I wanted, even remembers the window zoom setting across restarts.

The window position (top corners) is now remembered as well, but would be nice if you could add a persistent window size as well. (all four corners)

/* Orest