Unable to use moving map

Hello All,
I had some trouble with my XPlane11, so I have deleted it and re-installed the sim. After installing it, I have tried to fly my A340-600 by Toliss.
I have planed my flight and programed the FMC , called up the flight in the Navigraph chart. It was ok, but could not get it connected to the sim. I have checked Simlink and it was running ok. I have tried to connect it to the chart, but was unable.
Could someone help me please.
Thank you in advance,
Miklos Cserny

Hi Miklos,

Welcome.

I suggest you start from scratch with latest Charts and Simlink . Please disable any Antivirus and Firewall.

In Simlink Plugin Settings uninstall Simlink plugin from your FS , then completely uninstall Simlink and Charts using Windows Programs and Features exactly as under .

If they exist delete directories
c:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Navigraph and c:\Program Files\Navigraph

Then download and install latest Simlink and Charts Desktop using the default prompted locations.

You should be advised of Simlink being installed into your FS (for non MSFS) .

Restart computer.

Please let us know how you get on.

Cheers
Ian

Thank you Ian. Will do.
Best regards,
Miklos

Dear Ian,
I have a question for you. I am 78 years old. Now in a couple of days I shall have a renewal for Navigraph. If I pay for the year, then unregister my account so as not to have automatic renewal, will I still get automatic updates for the duration of my payment (for the year). If I do, would it be possible to get a reminder that my account is about to expire.
Thank you for your help.
Best regards,
Miklos

Hi Miklos,

Yes, when you pay for an annual subscription then unsubscribe, you will receive the subscription services for the year, without auto renewal. Best to use calendar or similar app to remind yourself when you need to subscribe again.

Cheers
Ian

Hello Ian,
Thanks for your prompt reply. Will do as you have advised.
Have a nice and safe weekend.
Best regards,
Miklos