Moving Maps not available

When I click on the arrow for moving maps it says it cannot connect to simulator

Hello Martin! Welcome to the forum.

To make sure that the team is able to help you, please provide more details.

It has been my understanding from previous email correspondence that you were running Navigraph on a computer which, in turn, was connected to another computer running X-Plane (11?) using FS Control. Is this still the case?

Also, please take a look at this post: About the Simlink/Moving Map category

Cheers!
Malte

1 Like

Hi

Thank you for your response. That is correct but for the sake of simplicity i have Navigraph and Xplane on the same computer for the sake of this exercise. I am told I have no subscription - wrong.

I wonder if some kind soul could take a look at my computer? I’m in the wrong age group for this sort of exercise!

Hi

I’ve got it going!!

Thank you.

Martin

Hi again Martin!

It’s great to hear that you managed to find a solution! Sounds like a wise decision to run the app on the same computer as the simulator to start with. I take it that the missing subscription is no longer an issue?

Cheers,
Malte

1 Like

Hi

Just discovered I still don’t have access to FMS data! Can you sort this for me?

Martin

Depending on what message you’re receiving from the application, the cause might be under investigation already. Would you be so kind as to provide screenshots of any error messages?

We appreciate the feedback!

Regards,
Malte

1 Like

skysail [https://forum.navigraph.com/u/skysail] Technical Support Assistant
December 11
Depending on what message you’re receiving from the application, the cause might be under investigation already. Would you be so kind as to provide screenshots of any error messages?
We appreciate the feedback!
Regards,
Malte
Visit Topic [Moving Maps not available] or reply to this email to respond.
To unsubscribe from these emails, click here [https://forum.navigraph.com/email/unsubscribe/2571bcb321a5e25a64c56605df9479c40a46fa163fdd79e890e7ef8a7cbaaf01].

image.bmp (423 KB)

Are you sure that you have signed in using the right account? That username is not currently associated with your account. If you actually are using the correct account, then you’re probably seeing the effects of the known issue mentioned above, which is currently being fixed!

Regards,
Malte

1 Like

I don’t know of any other username. I have always used the same one. So where do I go from here?

The username that should be shown in the image is chantry23. The username that is shown in your image is no longer valid and might be associated with a deleted account. Please sign out of the FMS Data manager using the “Unregister Account” button (pictured below) and then sign in with your current username, chantry23.

Cheers,
Malte

1 Like

I am still unable to get the data It still says I need a subscription

skysail [https://forum.navigraph.com/u/skysail] Technical Support Assistant
December 14
The username that should be shown in the image is chantry23. The username that is shown in your image is no longer valid and might be associated with a deleted account. Please sign out of the FMS Data manager using the “Unregister Account” button (pictured below) and then sign in with your current username, chantry23.
[image]
Cheers,
Malte
Visit Topic [Moving Maps not available] or reply to this email to respond.
To unsubscribe from these emails, click here [https://forum.navigraph.com/email/unsubscribe/64d6623bece2134acb0da8e56086d83b9aa93eb25e626ac199d23932dd977e1f].

image.bmp (2.14 MB)

I’m getting a bit fed up with this…

image.bmp (2.14 MB)

Your screenshot still shows ”Martin1”. Please follow the instruction by Malte - press the Unregister Account button in Settings. The app will then quit. On next startup, login with the account chantry23.

If successful, the top of the window will say ”Welcome chantry23”.

I can’t find settings!

I unsubscribed but when I log on and use the same email address and password I am back to square one. Can you do something your end to end my grief? This is getting me down.

Martin

Martin,

Then please use your username chantry23 and your password when logging in. Don’t use the email if you are unsure which email is linked to which account.

Regards,

Stephen