Simlink and Charts Sessions Expired

Ian, I like to jump into this loop; I follow all instructions as you mention it and my moving map and receiving message “enable moving map”. Here is couple of image’s.
Please let me know what should I do!
Thanks,

I would like to add couple of more image abut simlink NOT moving map connectivity.

Hi Tony,

Welcome.

I suggest you reinstall Simlink :

Please disable any Antivirus and Firewall.

In Simlink Plugin Settings uninstall Simlink plugin from both FSX and FSX SE, then completely uninstall Simlink using Windows Programs and Features exactly as under .

If they exist delete directories
c:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Navigraph\Simlink and c:\Program Files\Navigraph\Simlink

Then download and install latest Simlink for Windows

If still an issue please see Moving Maps not detect flight in my FSX:SE simulator - #6 by Ian

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian,
my name is kris. I did read all of you conversations with other users about moving map problems.
I followed all instructions: deleted programs n reinstalled n restarted my pc between them and I still having the same problem. Nav.Chart have no moving arrow.
When I had FSX on my old pc and used Little Navigation Map, my aircraft instantly show up on the moving map.
The Navigraph Chart is paid subscription and from this reason the Navigraph Moving map should not have this kind of issue. The plugin must be more user friendly and more efficient. I look forward for your answer(s), what make my moving map as a functional success. Also, why the Nav. Chart is not “Sign in” in the tray (see Pic)?
Please let me know if you need more information and/or screen shoots.
thank you
-Kris E.

Hi Support Team, Please see the image. My simlink is installed correctly, running peacefully behand in the program. I do open FS 2020 open my chart and the moving map arrow is not connected with simulator and simlink not running on the simulator.

I did uninstall / reinstalled all Navgraph, SImlink programs as IAN told to many other users who’s having the same issue. I read many article on FS forums and my personal opinion this moving map should not be a big issue.

I’m not judging nobody but where is the problem and what program is not working properly, the FS 2020 OR Navigraph IT not able to fix this issue?

Please send me what should i have to do to make sure this conflict will be disappear.
FYI: Im not a PC genius, I cannot programing.

-Kris E.

Hi Kris,

Do have both FSX and FSX Steam?
Are you running one only of FSX, FSX Steam or MSFS, when running Charts and Simlink?

You show separately Simlink and Charts expiry. Do you have a Charts connection which times out, or no connection at all? Do you have Simlink session which separately times out?

Do you have issues with your internet connection timing out?

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian,

Sorry for the delay. I do running MSFS 2020. When I sent message for you, after I made a PC manufacture reset and reinstalled all Nav.Graph program as describe. The connection with Chart, Simlink is was perfect. After started my FS 2020 and when I started my pushback the FS 2020 crashed (the program disappear from the screen. And from the point I have no connection with the chart, even the chart icon doesn’t show in the simulator toolbar.

Now I’m having a dilemma, what should be the best, like (delete FS 2020, Nav.Graph, Charts, Simlink) and start all over again to Re-Install all programs.
(I just mention it, I do owns MSFS game since ben the DOS version. I had gap between 2003-2009 and now I’m back to the game world and facing with lots of new challenging).

However, welcome any suggestion…

-Kris