Unable to scroll/zoom with mouse or select charts post update

Another issue is that I am unable to scroll/zoom on the map post update, I’m also unable to select a chart as the sub option disappears before I can select it.

For example if I select the airport , the open charts list appears only briefly and doesn’t stay as it did before.

Is this an issue for navigraph to fix even though caused by the update?

This along with the aliasing issue has made the in game panel unusable unfortunately.

Hi…,

Welcome.

Make sure you have latest V 1.0 of Navigraph Navdata Center. If not, Please install as per instructions at Release notes - Navigraph Navdata Center

Make sure you restart Windows after install.

In Navigraph Navdata Center, for Navigraph Charts In-Game Panel press Remove then press Install.

Please let us know how you get on.

Cheers
Ian

Thanks Ian, I had tried uninstalling and reinstalling the navdata centre which initially made no difference (I was already running the latest versions), however i’ve repeated the process again and scrolling appears to now be working correctly. Hopefully asobo will fix the issues at their end and we can return to normal!

1 Like

Hi…,

You are welcome. Glad it is resolved.

Happy flying.

Ian

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.