Navigraph Icon showing, but maps (In-game Panel) won't open

Hello,

I am not able to run Navigraph Charts (In-game Panel) when I’m in a flight in FS2020. The icon is showing in the overhead toolbar, but when I click it, nothing happens. It was working fine as recently as three days ago. Simlink is connected, AIRAC, FMS Manager, and Navdata Center are current. The last time that it was working I remember dragging it down to the bottom of my screen, where it disappeared and never came back. Please help. Thanks.

Regards,
Jaime

Hi Jaime,

In Navdata Center try Remove/Install of Navigraph Charts In-Game Panel.

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian,

I just tried removing then reinstalling the In-game Panel via the Navdata Center, but that didn’t fix the problem. Do I remove it, and then immediately reinstall it? Or do I remove it, reboot my computer, then reinstall it? Just trying to make sure that I’m not missing a step. My other thought was to remove it and then launch and close FS2020, then installing it.

Am trying to reset the IGP screen location, so I would try all those suggestions.

Ian

Sounds good. Please let me know if you were able to reset my IGP screen location.

Jaime

I meant for you to try your suggestions. The screen location details are on your machine.

Ian

Oh, ok, Where do I find the screen location details?

Please try as you have suggested

Do I remove it, and then immediately reinstall it? Or do I remove it, reboot my computer, then reinstall it? Just trying to make sure that I’m not missing a step. My other thought was to remove it and then launch and close FS2020, then installing it.

Ian

Tried all above. Still not working. I am not getting the Navigraph Login Screen that I used get in the sim before.

Hi Jaime,

We don’t know where MS/ASOBO stores the screen location details. It is not an issue with the In-Game panel. Possibly the following will help Reset window locations? - Install, Performance & Graphics - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums.

Ian

Thanks Ian,

I followed the link that you provided above for “Reset window location?”, and it lead me to post that said to try resetting the Toolbar. It worked!!! Good to go now.

Regards,

Jaime

1 Like

Hi Jaime,

You are welcome. Glad it is resolved.

Happy flying
Ian

Hi Ian,

A final note just in case you get any more users with this issue. Last night I was thinking about what could’ve caused this issue for me. I realized that everything was working perfectly for me until I started resizing windows. Let me explain. I use three screens, but when I record videos of my flights to upload into YouTube, they were coming out very stretched in appearance. I decided to press CRTL+Enter and resize FS onto my center screen only. This resolved my issue with the stretched videos, but it is also where my Navigraph issues began. I can’t be 100% certain that this was the cause, but I thought it was worth sharing with you. Thanks again.

Regards,

Jaime

Hi Jaime,

Thank you for sharing that valuable info.

Cheers
Ian

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.