Unable to log into APP on Chromebook

Hi,

As my title says, I have downloaded and installed the new Charts 8 on my chromebook. When i attempt to log in, the browser automatically opens and i enter my log in details. Then it goes back to the APP and still is at the sign in page?

I have tried to restart my chromebook and re-installed the app.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Rob

1 Like

Same problem here. The browser doesnā€™t know which app Iįøæ trying to login to, or something similar appears when I enter my credentials at the login page.

Any suggestions?

I havenā€™t found anything to help unfortunately. I have just been using the website version and putting it on full screen mode on the Chromebook.

Iā€™ve had the same issue, both in Charts and the previous version. Ended up just using the Charts website full screen.

Lenovo Chromebook Duet running latest build.

Do you all get an error message after signing in? Or what happens after sign in?

It could be an issue with your default browser and cookies. You need to enable cookies in your browser on the chromebook for login to work.

Regards,

Stephen

I get an error message, it says login cancelled in red.

Could you paste a screenshot please?

Stephen

Yep will do, will put one on. Prob be 30mins.

Hi,

Did ā€login cancelledā€ appear immeditely or after some minutes of waiting?

Stephen

Straight away.

When I open the app, it takes you to the navigraph log on page on the web browser. I press log in on the browser, it then redirects straight back to the app and after about 1 sec comes up with that message.

Cheers

Rob

Hi!

Is there a fix for this yet?
: just found out that it works when using Firefox instead of Chrome, maybe that helps you troubleshooting. All cookies are allowed in both browsers.

Grtz.,
Hans

Thanks for the firefox tip, that worked. Still annoying that you have to install a new browser just for this. Please fix this navigraph.

Ok, so you mean that the problem exists only when using the Charts (Desktop) application, but not when loading the web app?

If it is the the Desktop app you are having problems with, then with the latest 8.15 version you will see this button:

Click this for alternate sign-in options.

Regards,

Stephenh

Thnx Stephen, Iā€™m out for work this weekend.
Iā€™ll try next week and let you know.

Okay, just tried this suggestion.

Thing is that the mentioned option doesnā€™t show up.
After signing in thereā€™s an immediate message in red saying ā€˜login cancelledā€™ like in the screenshot earlier in this thread.

Iā€™ve updated to the latest version btw.

Hi,

Please install an Android browser on your Chromebook and try.

We donā€™t officially support Chromebooks. But it could work if you install the Android browser.

Regards,

Stephen

Chrome is an Android browser. Doesnā€™t work though.

For now Iā€™m happy with the Firefox workaround, not the biggest of deals for me.

Thnx for your efforts!

Grtz.,
Hans

Bonjour je ne comprends pas pourquoi nous devons passer pas un Navigateur alors que ce problĆØme vient depuis la derniere mise Ć  jour. Je lā€™ai toujours utilisĆ© sur mon Chromebook sans problĆØme. Oui sur navigateur et lā€™application Windows Ƨa fonctionne. le Chromebook me permet de gerer les charts et les vols plus facilement

Merci

Hiā€¦

Welcome.

Please post in English.

Cheers
Ian