Unable to get new version of Simlink to work

This falls under the category “I should have not update to the newest version”
Uninstalled the old simlink, and installed the new version 1.1.18.0916 I have the green icon in the SYS tray. The older Simlink had an icon on my task bar that I would click and the Navagraph screen would load up and I would retrieve the flight plan from SimBrief. If I right click on the green icon in the SYS tray it shows I am signed in and that Simlink is running but I have no clue where to get to the charts/moving maps for flight.image

Also, this is the screen when I click on the green icon from the sys tray

Thank you

Nelson

Hi Nelson,

Welcome to our new forum.

In Charts make sure you select Toggle Maps top right

Cheers
Ian

Hello Ian:

The problem is I cannot see a way to get to the charts. Before there was a little Navigraph icon on the tool bar and I would click on that and the chart screen would appear. Unable to do that now, don’t know where/how to activate the chart screen.

Thanks

Nelson

Hi Nelson,

Use Windows Start\All Programs\Navigraph\Navigraph Charts.

Once you have it running with icon on taskbar, right mouse on icon and Pin to taskbar. You can drag icon to other location on taskbar if you wish.

Cheers
Ian

Sorry, perhaps I am not searching for this correctly, but this is all I see - no Navigraph Charts folder.

Hi Nelson,

Make sure you install Charts Desktop ?

Cheers
Ian

Ian, thanks for that “Charts Desktop” link, that worked! I don’t know what happened, but I did a quick connection to Simbrief/VATSIM/Navigraph and everything appears to be there. Will test flight this evening. Appreciate your assistance, I owe you a beer if we ever get a Flight Sim convention in Las Vegas.

Thanks again

Nelson

Hi Nelson,

You are welcome. Look forward to that. :grinning:

Cheers
Ian

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.