TILLT2 RNAV approach missing for KSNA 20R

I’m not sure where this problem lies but I’m unable to select the TILLT2 RNAV arrival to 20R at KSNA. It’s available for 02L only, even though it’s used all the time IRL for commercial traffic to 20R.

Hi,
do you really reference on our database? Because we don´t have any TILLT2 for 20L in our dataset.

When I look via the WorldMap, I can only use the 02L and the 20R.

Cheers,
Richard

Sorry, typo. Was supposed to be 02L. I’ve edited my post above.

I never use the world map and never looked there. I’m importing a flight plan via simbrief and then choosing my arrivals through the MCDU in the A32NX, for some reason TILLT2 is not an option for an approach there, to 20R.

I’m not seeing TILLT2 in the world map screen either.

The last available option is TANDY5 for the ILS and RNAV approaches to 20R.

Hi,
therefore my question, if you can confirm, that you are using our database correctly?

Possible you have a bad scenery file?

Do you use any addon-scenery?

Cheers,
Richard

I have some scenery added on for this airport. I’ll follow the steps in your link and see what happens. Thanks.

Then it could also be the scenery - from where are the scenery? Is it free- or payware? Can I download it, that I can check it?
Cheers,
Richard

It’s the KSNA airport addon from flightsim.to. This is the only freeware scenery I have downloaded actually.

Thanks, I will also check the scenery …
Cheers,
Richard

Following the suggestion to update above, I now see TILLT2 for 20R. Thanks!

Great, thanks for the feedback :+1:
Happy flying
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.