LOWG RUPET2M

Hey since 2103 i am missing Arrivals for ILS 34C in Graz. I usually always used to fly the RUPET2M.

Cheers

Hi Christopher,
sorry, I can´t reproduce it … using AIRAC 2103 revision 1 - default sim. Here you see, that I can select the RUPET2M directly in the worldmap. So, you see it´s included:

Can you give us more details please … like, do you use a addon scenery? Where do you have used it (aircraft, worldmap, …) …

Cheers,
Richard

Ah ok haven’t cross checked that but its missing in my FBW 320. So it seems to be an issue on there side.

Thx for the quick reply:)

Cheers Chris

So i just checked, even having 2103.2 and still not showing up. Not in the world map, not in the Planes. I don’t know :frowning:

… you´re not using any addon-scenery, right?
Cheers,
Richard

Yer i am using LOWG from Orbx :slight_smile: do u think thats the problem?

cheers

Possible that´s the issue yes …

Which runway does this scenery have? All the real-world ones like we have in the sim:

… also, please try to re-ogranise your scenery file. Follow EXACTLY these steps please:

and after that, try it again …

Cheers,
Richard

Ok so it looks like ORBX hasn´t update the runway numbers which have changed last week from 35/17 to 34/16.

Thx for your help.

Christopher

Exactly Christopher … The new runways must be implemented, when this is done, you will see the terminal procedures immediately.

Servus
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.