Simlink coonection issues

I have changed my internet connection and my IP address has changed. Does this effect Sinlink connection? I guess it does.
It is saying that it cannot connect to the sim on my PC event though I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Software and pointed it at my X- Plane main folder.

Any suggestions please?

RM

Hi Richard,

Welcome.

Please do precisely :

1. See FAQ - Simlink Install and Systray
  2. In Navigraph Simlink Plugin Settings, for your FS entry press Uninstall Simlink.
  3. Use Windows to uninstall Simlink.
  4. If they exist delete folders c:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Navigraph\Simlink and c:\Program Files\Navigraph\Simlink
  5. Download and install latest Simlink .
  6. If still an issue please zip and upload all in c:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Navigraph\Simlink

Please let us know how you get on

Cheers
Ian

Dear Ian,
Many thanks for your response.
I have followed your instructions precisely and it it Simlink does not work. Navigraph is working fine.
Simlink has been downloaded successfully and the Simlink settings page is telling me that it has been successfully installed on my PC after running the exe. file.
Any thoughts?
Thank you
R

Hi Richard,

Please post screenshots of Simlink Status and Simlink Plugin Settings pages. You can find details at Posting Guide - Uploading Screenshots and FAQ - Simlink Install and Systray

Cheers
Ian

I note that on the Plugin Settings Simlink is showing the correct path for X Plane. However on the Plug In Status it is showing X Plane path as being on the Desktop. I operate X Plane through Steam platform.
Also I have deleted the FSX programme from my computer as I no longer use that but it is still showing on the Plug In status.

Please show the General tab from first screenshot. You get the same by clicking once on the green SImlink icon:

Ian

5 posts were split to a new topic: Simlink and Charts Sessions Expired