Moving Map Not Connecting to x-plane 11.51b3

Hi. I just updated to the latest desktop navigraph software and my moving map will not connect to the x-plane application nor to your server. What do you suggest?
Greg

Hi. I have the latest version of Navigraph Desktop and Simlink. I am running the latest version of Windows 10. I am running version 11.51b3 of X-Plane. When I click on the white triangle to connect the moving map to X-Plane, I get the following message…“Could Not Connect To Simulator”. When I look into the Network section of Settings in X-Plane, it says that there is no incoming data detected. That says to me that your server is not sending anything to my Simlink program. Are you having trouble with your server? I am wanting to know what is going on so that I can connect. Please reply with a workable solution.
Thank you. Greg Morgansen

Hi Greg,

Welcome to our new forum.

Please:

1. See FAQ - Simlink Install and Systray
  2. In Navigraph Simlink Plugin Settings, for your FS entry press Uninstall Simlink.
  3. Use Windows to uninstall Simlink.
  4. If they exist delete folders c:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Navigraph\Simlink and c:\Program Files\Navigraph\Simlink
  5. Download and install latest Simlink .
  6. If still no moving map, please post screenshot of Simlink Status as per FAQ in 1.

Please let us know how you get on

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian. I ran the SimLink Settings application and found that it hadn’t been installed. Evidently, the default condition of the application is set to off when it is updated. I had just recently, a couple of days ago actually, updated the Navigraph Charts application and that was the culprit. So, from now on, I will reinstall the SimLink application when ever an update notification comes in and I install it. Thanks much for your help!

Greg

Hi Greg,

You are welcome. Installing the SImlink application should also update the Simlink plugins in each FS, but no harm in reinstalling to be sure.

Happy flying.

Cheers
Ian

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.