Problem nav data airports chile

1-What is the data list of the Chilean airports navdata?
2-the carrier airport south of Chile does not load the navigation data, is this airport included? oh navdata the navigation data was not loaded correctly

Hi,

Please can you explain in more detail this question because I don´t understand what you mean with it - thx

Please can you tell us the official ICAO code. I´m not familiar with the area, so I have no idea what airport you mean.

Thank you,
Richard

2.chile SCIE airport I do not have the navdata of this area

Thanks … Which sim and which addon do you use?

Cheers
Richard

1-I use the xplane simulator with a garmin 530
2-All other airports have the navdata except the one mentioned above

Hi,
the reason is a temporary runway ident change. In X-Plane you have the original ones 02/20 but due maintenance from Sept 2021 ongoing, the runway was changed to the parallel taxiway and has the idents 02R/20L …

Here the corresponding charts for this temporary change:

That means all terminal procedures are for 02R/20L and you have no one for 02/20 as in the original scenery. Due the fact that that X-Plane offers only the original ones (02/20) you can´t select the 02R/20L runways, nor the terminal procedures to it.

Sorry, please report this via X-Plane gateway, to correct it from the X-Plane team. Our X-Plane navdata updates doesn´t contain any runways, nor airport information.

Thank you,
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.