PMDG NGXu EFB: "Terminal Charts Apts List: Internal Server Error"

Hi, I hope I picked the right category.

Today I wanted to fly from LFPO to LFBZ in the PMDG NGXu, but encountered an error when loading the Terminal Charts app on the EFB. Terminal Charts doesn’t know the airports any more. The error reads as posted in the thread title: “Terminal Charts Apts List: Internal Server Error” and can be found in the failures to acknowledge section of the EFB. I tried the suggestions from this thread over at PMDG, but to no avail. Neither of the suggestions there did resolve the issue. I also re-installed the Navigraph files for PMDG and respawned the ARPT_RWY.dat, with no success.

The reason why I believe this is related to Navigraph’s Terminal Charts (the Charts 8 standalone app works flawlessly btw) and not to PMDG is that I can enter any ICAO code in the EFB’s performance app and it has no problems to find the airport and its runways. Only in the Terminal Charts app it doesn’t know the airport. Also, it doesn’t help to select “Initialize flight” or “use airports from FMS”.

I’d be very happy for advice, sincerely
Lars

Hi,

We’re investigating.

Regards,

Stephen

When did you experience this error, at what time (and in which timezone)?

We had issues a few hours ago which we believe should have been resolved now.

Regards,

Stephen

Hi, Dear community;

I am also getting an error like in the picture. also recevieved INTERNAL SERVER ERROR…

Waiting advice please…Thanks sincerely…

ss:

I experienced the issue at real world time yesterday around 19:40z at LFPO (GMT+1), for january 11 at around 6:15z, also at LFPO, and just now at Lossiemouth (GMT) for around 8:00z of january 27 (testing with the time of tomorrow). The error stayed.

Hi Team,

We confirm the behaviour. We shall investigate when the developers start their day in about 7 hours.

Cheers
Ian

Hi,

Would you mind trying again now?

Kind regards,

Stephen

1 Like

HI Stephen,

I was just about to post re the same issue. This time with the PMDG 777-300ER EFB. I had the issues last night. The flight was over night. When I returned to the sim this morning the issue was still there. I read you last prior to posting. Just did a check and ran the simulator. The error appears to have been rectified for me.

Was it a glitch you rectified your end out of curiosity?

Kind regards

Ryan

Thanks Stephen, so far my Terminal Charts App is working again.

Thank you very much for the excellent support and customer attention! 1A.
Lars

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.