Please make Navigraph Charts VR Compatible

Thank you for kind words. We are working on getting Moving Map working in In-Game panel.

Happy flying.

Ian

1 Like

Hi,

Please check this post, does it help to get moving maps to work?

Regards,

Stephen

1 Like

So cool, thanks a lot for this! It would be great if you were able to add a virtual keybord in the panel, so that VR users wont have to lift their headsets to search for airports in flight :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is on our todo list :blush:

Cheers,

Stephen

1 Like

Nice! I love it :slight_smile: Thanks again!

Hello, thatā€™s the best news Iā€™ve heard since the release of VR in MSFS !!

Iā€™m a VR only Flight simmer, thus I always tought that the subscription fees was too high for something I couldnā€™t use from withing the sim (and that was already the case with P3D5) ā€¦

I heard about this big news just yesterday, and that was all I needed to take a yearly subscription, great job guys!

As for bugs, everything I wanted to share was already reported, and +1 for @johnnysti08ā€™s Idea of OFP Integration, now that you own Simbrief :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello guys! One question, do I need to uninstall and remove the current installer before downloading the new Navigraph Navdata Center?

Hi,
it depends on your current version - but when you want to be on the safe side, then uninstall your current app and reinstall it from scratch ā€¦ You can download the latest version from the release notes here:

ATTENTION! I speak from the MSFS Navdata installer (now the official name ā€œNavigraph Navdata Centerā€) - not from the charts, nor SimLink, nor FMS Data Manager :slight_smile: ā€¦ only just for clarification

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your reply! it worked :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Hi,

Please check if movig moving maps is working now - we just released an update on the server side.

Regards,

Stephen

1 Like

With the updated version all pending issues have been addressed! Great job guys.

1-Keyboard has been implemented in VR

2-Going to the outside view and back in the cockpit preserves the Navigraph window with no reloads.

3-No more logins between flights. You still have to login if you restart the sim but we are getting closer.

I really donā€™t have anything else to add except to say that the team has been amazingly responsive and resolved a major issue for all VR players. Great job and thank you for making our flights even more immersive.

5 Likes

Happy to hear and glad you like it!

Cheers,

Stephen

Is there a way or workaround to do right clicks in the map like in the Desktop Version? For example, if I want to look up FIR frequencies?

Regards, Alex

Hi,

Weā€™re investigating this one.

Regards,

Stephen

1 Like

Agree with the comments on sign in and the font size in VR. Otherwise brilliant addition.

Hi,

Please install the newly released v0.9 of the Charts In-Game Panel from Navdata Center. (Restart sim afterwards.) Does the font size issue improve for you?

(What screen resolution are you running, just for our records?)

Regards,

Stephen

Will try. Iā€™m running at 4k.

The new version didnā€™t help unfortunately. The font is still very small.

Hello Sebastian!

We just released yet another version of the panel that allows you to force the enroute charts to use larger sizes using a toggle in the settings. Try it out and let us know if it works out for you!

Kind Regards,
Malte

Itā€™s much better!! I can read all the fonts now which is brilliant.

Only really minor thing I would say is that Iā€™m not sure if the setting does anything as fonts are pretty large whether you turn the enforce large fonts on or off. Having said that it looked great both in 2D screen and VR, so no complaints from be really!

Thanks for looking into this.

1 Like