Long time navigraph user. Many sims. Now I have MSFS2020.
- I found out about, downloaded and installed the new Navigraph Installer for MSFS2020.
- I found instructions, then downloaded latest 2021 rev2 into MSFS2020 navigation database.
- I can use the PC version of navigraph to make and export a flight plan into MSFS2020 - *.pln. It works fine.
3a. I installed and can use simlink just fine.
- One giant elephant in the room - I use wide FOV VR headset. I do NOT want to keep pulling off my headset to look at the navigraph info - or why bother to use VR.
- VR was just an afterthought by the makers of MSFS2020.
So I am pleading - would navigraph please make their product usable for VR simmers. This would be greatly appreciated.