Opening in game panel changes PMS 750 from GPS to VLOC

Opening the Navigraph in game panel whilst in flight switches the GTN 750 from GPS to VLOC and disengages Nav mode
spoken to PMS they say to speak to you
here is a video

Hello! Thanks for posting!

PMS50 contacted me as well, and we both tried to reproduce this issue without success.
There is nothing in our code that should cause that to happen.

I do not have the PC12, but I tried it using another GTN750 integration and was not able to reproduce it. PMS50 was not able to reproduce in the PC12 either.

Do you get this issue consistently? Do you get the same issue when using a different aircraft and the toolbar version of the GTN750?

Kind Regards,
Malte

I will do some testing but as for toolbar version yes i do as that was what was in the video this has only started happening recently since i updated software a few weeks back

That is correct, but I meant in an aircraft that does not have the 750 as a real instrument as well, such as any default aircraft for example.

Looking forward to your findings!

Ok it seems to happen to all aircraft with the 750 installed as an active instrument, it does not affect the WT 530 at all.
It also doesn’t seem to affect the 750 toolbar as long as there is no 750 active as an instrument

Tried with completely empty community folder apart from necessary files (pc12, 750 and navigraphs)
still getting issue nothing has changed https://youtu.be/PXm617HtsuE

Hello!

PMS50 seems to have found the culprit. There is a technical explanation, but the end conclusion is that both PMS50 and Navigraph will issue some updates to get this resolved!

I will let you know when our update is released.

Kind Regards,
Malte

Hello again! This should be fixed with the latest panel release, see the release notes here.

Please let me know how it works fo you when you have tried it out!

Kind Regards,
Malte

Hi Thank you for this new panel seems to sort it out
thanks again

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.