In game panel and update

I have been having issues with my com 1 radios in msfs 2020, they have been changing to 121.805 and i cant change them over. I have spent the last 2 days finding out why and today i realised that it was navigraph in game panel and airac update, all were working perfectly up until i updated to the latest update, after reading some of these posts my screen has also frozen and i have had to restart. Any one else having this issue. Navigraph please help.

Hi…,

Welcome.

For which aircraft? Please posts a screenshot showing the problem using Guide to posting Screenshots so that we can replicate e.g. :

Cheers
Ian

this is a different radio channel but still the same happens switch it to active and it changes back, it happens to all aircraft, i deleted all navigraph material from msfs 2020 lastnight and it worked fine but no flightplan on fbw a320. I did a fresh install this morning and it was happening again, it’s definitely something to do with the airac update this week i think.
Regards

I don’t see that the navdata would cause this.

Are you perchance using the experimental version of FBW? Try reinstalling Stable V 0.7.1.

Cheers
Ian

its not just the fbw aircraft its all the aircraft in msfs, and as i said before once all the navi installs have been dropped it works correctly. I have gone through all of my add ons and taken them out one by one and added them back one by one and everything works correctly on all aircraft until i add the navigraph add ons, and only then the sim starts to play up.

Regards

As Richard has suggested, this might be because you have ATC enabled and pressing a digit such as “1” tunes COM Frequency to the ATC frequency for that airport. This applies for all aircraft.

For FBW if you have EFB option Keyboard Input set, keyboard input may go to MCDU or not depending on MCDU Timeout setting in EFB, and it might not be clear if ATC Tune function is being triggered.

Ian