Navigraph FMS data manager and FS2020

Hi
I cannot find FS2020 when trying to update my charts with FMS Data Manager. Is it not to working with FS2020 or is there another way to update charts, if using FS2020.

Thanks

the are not, there! is bad but i hope the come one day :slight_smile:

Hi,
for the MSFS2020 AIRAC updates you need a own client-app. The reason is, that the FMS Data Manager is a Win32-Application and not more “state of the art” - therefore we have decided to make a new one, a own App which is modern and easy to use.

Currently, this first try with the Navigraph Navdata client is a good start, with a limited functionality but we will continue the development of this app.

You can download the new app here - please read this FAQ carefully:

Whenever you have a question, don´t hesitate to contact us again …

Thank you & welcome at Navigraph
Richard

1 Like

Hi

So at the moment you cannot upgrade charts in FS2020. Is this correct.

Sincerely

Jan

Hi Jan,
what do you mean with “upgrade charts in FS2020”? Where are the charts in FS2020, what you want to upgrade?

Our charts have nothing todo with a sim-version (FSX, P3D, MSFS). There are working indepebdently from the sim in the chart app.

I thought you mean the navdata, which can be updated via the client-app (description and downliad link in the FAQ which I have forwarded you)

Cheers
Richard

I usually fly a Garmin 1000 in a Cessna 172. The Garmin 1000 does not have charts for some airports like USMU. Navigraph has STARs, SIDs, Approachs, but Flight Simulator 2020 doesn’t. How do I add this data to Flight Simulator 2020? Did they appear in the Garmin 1000? what should be done?

Hi,
do you have installed the latest Navigraph Installer beta 23? And when yes, do you have installed the latest AIRAC cycle via the Navigraph Installer?

You find more details here:
for the Navigraph Installer

for the AIRAC updates:

Cheers
Richard

1 Like

I thought I needed to install the beta version. I’ll try in the evening

Everything worked. Thank!

1 Like

Well done … great, and thanks for your feedback!
Happy flying and let us know, whenever you have a question …
Cheers,
Richard

2 posts were split to a new topic: SPZO (SID, STARS, APPR)

A post was merged into an existing topic: MSFS2020 in game panel

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.