Confirmiation of install

Should I be seeing MSFS202 in this list? The scan button doesn’t find it, and nothing happens when I click add. The navigraph data doesn’t seem to be showing up in FS2020. I’ve installed the beta navigraph.exe

I see from a previous thread thta the FMS data manager is not required for MSFS2020. Now my question is whether I should be able to see the KAVX VOR approaches in both the FS20202 planner and in the aircraft.

Hi Keith,
yes, you should see both VOR-approaches:

Have you done all these steps correctly?

Cheers,
Richard

I have run the program in the first link. I don’t have the icon described in the second link in the taskbar. However, if I search for and run that program, it tells me that it is already installed.

When I run that download, the default path for the install is as above, … \Navigraph. In the FAQ it shows that it should install to \Navigraph\MSFSClient. I don’t have an MSFSClient directory under \Navigraph.

Please un-install your previous version of the Navigraph-Installer via the windows feature. Also, your screenshot looks an old client version (beta 15). Currently it´s beta 23 - so please download the latest client and follow exactly the steps.

Cheers,
Richard

No, you can use any folder of your choice (as describe in the FAQ) but it must be any folder OUTSIDE of the sim-folder.

Cheers,
Richard

It is working now. Thanks for your help. This post says that updates to the software and the data are automatic. That does not appear have happened in my case. What do I need to check to see if there is an update?

Hi Keith,

Apologies, I have removed that older reference. We are working on a new installer. For the time being we shall post release notes when there is an update to data or installer.

Cheers
Ian

ok. Thanks, so I need to come here to check, right?

Yes Keith, this is temporary till we have finished our development with the new “Navigraph Installer”. Thanks for your understanding!

Cheers,
Richard

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.