NAVDATA CENTER SIGN IN impossible

Good evening, I am Spanish, I do not speak English and I have used the Google translator in this case.
I have been a Navigraph subscriber since April 2018. It has been and continues to perform excellently as Navdata for FSX, P3D and X-Plane. Since it appeared for MSFS, I installed it with very good results, but last month I wanted to update it to the latest version following the instructions to uninstall the existing one and download and install the new one. Once installed, I start the application, when I press the “sign in” button, either I get a window announcing that there is a new version or a window directly appears giving the option of where I want to install the program? I download the application again and when I run it, it offers the option of a new installation again. The described operations enter an infinite loop. I have downloaded the application with different browsers, I have installed it in the root directory and in some other directory, I have uninstalled it using all the options that I know with windows or with the “Uninstall Navigraph Navdata Center.exe” option. Result, it doesn’t work!
Could you tell me how to get out of that loop?
Thank you.

Hi Jose,

Welcome.

Please disable Antivirus and Firewall, then uninstall/reinstall Navdata Center from scratch using FAQ - How to install/update the Navigraph Navdata Installer

If still a problem, please provide screenshots of error messages using Guide to posting Screenshots

Cheers
Ian

Mr Ian, good afternoon.

I have preferred to write my long answer in the attached document.

I hope that clears up my problem.

Thanks a lot.

Greetings.

Jose Maria Valer Lopez

En jueves, 20 de enero de 2022, 04:15:22 CET, Ian via Navigraph navigraph1@discoursemail.com escribiĂł:

| Ian Support Manager & Moderator
January 20 |

• | - |

Hi Jose,

Welcome.

Please uninstall/reinstall Navdata Center from scratch using FAQ - How to install/update the Navigraph Navdata Installer

If still a problem, please provide screenshots of error messages using Guide to posting Screenshots

Cheers
Ian

Navdata Center.pdf (785 KB)

Hi Jose,

I think you might be running the installer each time.

After install, try going to Start menu, select all programs\Navigraph Navdata Center\Navigraph Navdata Center.

Please let me know how you get on.

Cheers
Ian

Mr Ian;

Sorry it still doesn’t work

En viernes, 21 de enero de 2022, 02:42:38 CET, Ian via Navigraph navigraph1@discoursemail.com escribiĂł:

January 21 |

• | - |

Hi Jose,

I think you might be running the installer each time.

After install, try going to Start menu, select all programs\Navigraph Navdata Center\Navigraph Navdata Center.

Please let me know how you get on.

Cheers
Ian

Navdata Center 3.docx (261 KB)

Hi Jose,
which internet-browser do you use as default?

Cheers,
Richard

1 Like

Mr Richard buenas tardes.
El navegador que vengo usando los ultimos años es Mozilla Firefoz siempre actualizado…
Lo siento pero me resulta increible como funciona Navigraph FMS Data Manager y todas sus actualizaciones mensuales para X-Plane y Prepar 3D V4 y no consigo actualizar Navigraph Data Center para MSFS 2020.
Espero que encuentre la solucion porque a pesar de que no tenga aviones de la calidad tecnica de PMDG todavia, MSFS esta resultando ser un simulador muy interesante, sobretodo para VFR.

Muchas Gradis.
Saludos.

Google traslation.

Mr Richard good afternoon.

The browser that I have been using for the last few years is Mozilla Firefoz, always updated.

I’m sorry but it’s amazing how Navigraph FMS Data Manager works and all its monthly updates for X-Plane and Prepar 3D V4 and I can’t update Navigraph Data Center for MSFS 2020.

I hope you find the solution because even though it doesn’t have aircraft of the technical quality of PMDG yet, MSFS is turning out to be a very interesting simulator, especially for VFR.

Thank you so much.

Greetings.

En viernes, 21 de enero de 2022, 20:26:06 CET, NAVData via Navigraph navigraph1@discoursemail.com escribiĂł:

| NAVData FMS Data Developer
January 21 |

• | - |

Hi Jose,

Cheers,
Richard

Mozilla Firefox

En lunes, 24 de enero de 2022, 19:21:05 CET, Jose Maria Valer jmvaler@yahoo.es escribiĂł:

Mr Richard buenas tardes.
El navegador que vengo usando los ultimos años es Mozilla Firefoz siempre actualizado…
Lo siento pero me resulta increible como funciona Navigraph FMS Data Manager y todas sus actualizaciones mensuales para X-Plane y Prepar 3D V4 y no consigo actualizar Navigraph Data Center para MSFS 2020.
Espero que encuentre la solucion porque a pesar de que no tenga aviones de la calidad tecnica de PMDG todavia, MSFS esta resultando ser un simulador muy interesante, sobretodo para VFR.

Muchas Gradis.
Saludos.

Google traslation.

Mr Richard good afternoon.

The browser that I have been using for the last few years is Mozilla Firefoz, always updated.

I’m sorry but it’s amazing how Navigraph FMS Data Manager works and all its monthly updates for X-Plane and Prepar 3D V4 and I can’t update Navigraph Data Center for MSFS 2020.

I hope you find the solution because even though it doesn’t have aircraft of the technical quality of PMDG yet, MSFS is turning out to be a very interesting simulator, especially for VFR.

Thank you so much.

Greetings.

En viernes, 21 de enero de 2022, 20:26:06 CET, NAVData via Navigraph navigraph1@discoursemail.com escribiĂł:

| NAVData FMS Data Developer
January 21 |

• | - |

Hi Jose,

Cheers,
Richard

Hi Jose,

1. Please uninstall Navigraph Navdata Center.

2. Then go to Navigraph and download Navigraph Navdata Center.

3. Install Navigraph Navdata Center.

Does it work better?

Regards,

Stephen

Mr Stephen, good afternoon

The problem is not that it works badly, the problem is that once the application is installed, when the LOG IN button appears, it automatically asks where I want to install the application… and this becomes a loop. This time I have downloaded it with Microsoft Edge and it is clear that the problem is not the browser.

Regards

Jose Maria Valer

En lunes, 24 de enero de 2022, 19:36:25 CET, stephen via Navigraph navigraph1@discoursemail.com escribiĂł:

| stephen CTO & Co-Founder
January 24 |

• | - |

Hi Jose,

1. Please uninstall Navigraph Navdata Center.

2. Then go to Navigraph and download Navigraph Navdata Center.

3. Install Navigraph Navdata Center.

Does it work better?

Regards,

Stephen

Hi Jose,

Maybe Firefox is causing the loop. Please see FAQ - Firefox may start an app when Simlink Starts.

Try setting Chrome as your default browser. Does this loop still occur?

Cheers
Ian

AMAZING, it worked!!!

I have set Google Chrome as the default browser, the application has been downloaded and installed without problems.

IT WORKS !!!

Thanks you very much.

Regards

Beware of the Covid!!

Jose Maria Valer Lopez

En martes, 25 de enero de 2022, 23:53:41 CET, Ian via Navigraph navigraph1@discoursemail.com escribiĂł:

January 25 |

• | - |

Hi Jose,

Maybe Firefox is causing the loop. Please see FAQ - Firefox may start an app when Simlink Starts.

Try setting Chrome as your default browser. Does this loop still occur?

Cheers
Ian

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.