Navigraph Navdata cannot Sign In

Hi Jan, Navigraph Navdata doesn?t start, I cannot “Sign In”. it is installed in a corret position and I disinstalled/installed it several times as per your indications but nothing happened. It’s more than one month that I’m in this condition and the situation becomes frustrating.

Best regards
Amilcare

Hi…

Welcome to our new forum.

Hi Team

Please uninstall Navigraph (MSFS Updater) exactly as follows:

1. Press Start and open Apps & Features.

2. Open Programs and Features.

3. Find Navigraph in the list, select it, and press the Uninstall button above. Like the image below. Note: If you don’t find Navigraph in the list then proceed to 4 below.

1. Run the installer as normal user (not as Admin) and make sure to install to the default installation path.

Cheers
Ian

Hi ian,
the installation path is correct: Users/“Name”/AppData/Local/Programs/Navigraph.
I’ve done everythings as you suggest for the umpteenth time, even turning off the antivirus, as always and, as always, it does not work

Regards
Amilcare

Me too. I uninstalled then reinstalled it to the correct path but the same result. When I clicked ‘X’ to close the program, I noticed some processes of Navigraph remained as the background process in task manager.

Kei

it is all quite strange anyway. As in the previous forum, a post is opened, people write, the proposed solutions are always the same: uninstall / install, use Chrome, remove the antivirus and the firewall. No one has ever solved the problem and after an answer, which is always that of solutions, the technical staff disappears. The fact is that for more than two months, I have not been able to use Navdata with MSFS; so what’s the point of paying for a service I can’t get

We are investigating. Please advise what does not work? Is it the browser not opening or app not responding? What operating system do you have?

Hi Jan , I open Navigraph Navdata when I press “Sign In” it blinks but nothing happened. Browswer is Edge but with Chrome or Firefox is the same thing. OS is Windows 19 Pro version 2004.
Best regards

Amilcare

Hey @amonty,

I am sorry for the time it has taken to resolve this issue. The development team has been informed about this issue that applies for a small group of users in both Charts and Navdata 2020 Updater on Windows. We have allocated resources to solve this problem but looks like we have failed in the communication to the support team on our progress. It takes time to get to the root of this as it only happens to very few users with no obvious common denominator and we cannot reproduce this ourselves. So far there are indications through TeamViewer sessions with some users that have reported this problem,that operative systems that are using a local language with Unicode characters (like Japanese) could somehow create an issue in a 3rd party library. We have applied a possible fix for this which will be available in Beta 19 that will be released within the next 20 minutes. Please try it out and report back with the results.

It would also be interesting to us if you could verify that the following works on your computer:

1. Open Command Prompt
  2. Enter start https://www.google.com

Does your default browser open up after the above is executed?

Kind regards,

Markus

Hey Markus,

thank you for what you have written and for the work you are doing. I have a problem: when I try to open Command Prompt, it appears and disappears right away. However, I did a test installing Navigraph Navdata on a Notebook where Crome is the default browser. There is no MSFS but if it worked you had to at least hook the browser for the login credentials. Instead the result is the usual repeatedly said.
Regards

Amilcare

IT WORKS!!! New version Beta 19 works fine! I really appreciate your work.
Thank you again

Amilcare

Hey thats great to hear @amonty!!

@efuenarukosa can you please check Beta 19 as well and report your results?

Kind regards,

Markus

Markus,

Yes, it works! Thank you for your support.
I hope Charts which has same problem will be fixed soon.

Kei

@efuenarukosa yes, expect a charts update with this fix very soon

Kind regards,

Markus

@efuenarukosa I have now applied this fix to Charts as well, please tell me how it goes :slight_smile:

Kind regards

Markus

Markus,
Yes I could sing in to Charts! Thank you for your support again.

Kei

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.