Navdata Center does not allow log in

Hi, I’ve installed this app 2 times now, the login button is not working.
After I press login nothing happens.
Simlink login worked just fine.

Hi …,

As a test please set Chrome as default browser.

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian,

I have set both Chrome and Edge as a default browser, re-installed the app, restarted laptop; still the same issue.

OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Home
OS Version: 10.0.19043 N/A Build 19043

Hi…,

We shall investigate.

Cheers
Ian

ANY UPDATE ON THIS AFTER 1 WEEK? IF I CAN’T DOWNLOAD MY ADDON AN USE THESE APPS UNTIL TOMORROW I WILL CANCEL THE SUBSCRIPTION AND NEVER USE YOUR SERVICES AGAIN, THIS IS RIDICULOUS. nevrr seen so many useless troubleshooting steps in my life.

1 Like

cool to see the team post in other threads while ignoring these ones. Proper customer service, what can I say?

Hi…,

We understand your frustration. We are trying to resolve the issue.

Try closing MSFS, then deleting your content.xml file - the location of this file depends on your sim-version (Steam/Marketplace) - you will find the correct location here .

Content.xml will be recreated when you restart MSFS.

Cheers
Ian

If you understand my frustration then why do you ignore this thread while responding to others since this is unresolved and not troubleshooted in 7 days already? isn’t this a reason to qualify this as a HIGH PRIORITY ISSUE? I’ve seen support team on free mods act 10 times faster than you guys.

It does not look like you are trying at all, you seem to try on other threads maybe.
The dev that is offering support for that issue does not even know what he wants from me, asks me for logs and then says they are useless then recommends me to use a different network for what purpose exactly? Can I get a more technical person to review it, preferabely one that has more knowledge about the app that they support than the end user (mois in this case).

ALL the mods that I am using from MSFS including your Navigraph+Simlink.exe AND navigraph fms data manager.exe (which I’ve installed as a test) as well as any non sim apps, the only issues on my hole machine are navdata center and charts apps. do you want me to create a vm with a freshly installed copy of windows 10 to prove it’s your app that has an issue? did you test it at all?

If I wanted to have an airac cycle update I could download that for free from the internet, instead silly me paying a subscription and regretting it since when you pay for the apps they do not work and there is no support for this. then what I am exactly paying for? same functionality as on free websites?

WHAT IS THE ACTUAL REASON FOR YOU ASKING ME TO DELETE A MSFS SIM FILE WHEN THE LOGIN IN YOUR APPLICATION DOES NOT WORK?! IS THE LOGIN CONNECTED TO MSFS AT ALL? DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE CONTENT FILE DOES AND WHAT INFORMATION IT HOLDS? IS HAVING MSFS RUNNING A PRE-REQUISITE FOR USING YOUR 2 APPS?! THAT DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE SINCE I WOULD ASSUME THAT ONCE YOU UPDATE YOUR AIRAC DATA YOU SHOULD HAVE MSFS CLOSED AND THAT THE CHARTS APP SHOULD WORK IRRESPECTIVE OF MSFS STATUS SINCE YOU CAN USE IT BEFORE YOUR FLIGHT TO PLAN IT, BUT MAYBE THAT IS JUST ME HAVING COMMON SENSE.
WHY DOES SIMLINK AND FMS APP WORK FINE WITHOUT DELETING THIS FILE?
FIX THE LOGIN BUTTON AND STOP ASKING ME TO DO TROUBLESHOOTING STEPS THAT HAVE NO LOGIC OR RELEVANCE FOR MY ISSUE!
IS THERE SOMEBODY ON THIS NAVIGRAPH THEAM THAT HAS AN IDEA ABOUT HOW THESE APPS WORK WHICH CAN HELP ME INSTEAD OF WASTING MY TIME HAVING TO EXPLAIN TO THEM WHY THEIR TROUBLESHOOTING STEPS HAVE THE SAME CHANCE OF FIXING THIS AS ME KICKING A RANDOM STONE?
explain to me, what is the logic of deleting this file, and how do you think that would help the issue? if you can’t answer this with a proper answer then stop suggesting it as a troubleshooting step! do you want me to put some water on the computer or maybe some antigel in case he is cold?
is my subscription being extended automatically for the time it takes you to figure out how to troubleshoot an issue?

In all my technical support experience I have never seen a team that has so little knowledge of the applications they support/ sell. OMG!

I want an ETA on when you think this can be resolved and also to understand what is your SLA for answering queries.

I was kind enough to try a few times the steps recommended, even if they had no logic as you can see from their lack of results, but enough is enough guys, time to get serios and stop playing around.

When the button in 2 of your apps either does not work at all or throws a javascript error you deploy a hotfix for the issue, not ask me to delete Cyberpunk. (Sarcasm sign)

Content.xml is a file that can be corrupted especially with addon sceneries. This might cause a problem with Navigraph Navdata Center starting up.

Simlink and FMS Data Manager have no connection with this file.

Navigraph Navdata Center works on thousands of machines.

Please drop the sarcasm and personal attacks.
If you don’t wish to work with us to resolve issues on your machine, no problems we shall refund.

Ian

contents.xml file can’t cause issues with Navgraph since the app login did not work at all, now can it?

I will drop my sarcasm once you will properly invesstigate my issue and explain to me the logic of your troubleshooting steps. How exaclty did you figure out I do not want to work with you to resolve this after me not receiving an answer for 7 days?!
I will do this test now with the .xml file, recorded, after telling you from the start that it will not work, give me 2 mins.

do you want me to lunch msfs or what exacly before trying to relog?

As I’ve said, does not work, since it’s illogical for this to cause an issue with an button on an app, but you should know these things better than me. Btw is funny how I can predict the result of a troubleshooting step before actually doing it, no? I wonder how comes…

as you can see from the above file is recreated 2 mins ago. (GMT+1 timezone).
if you would appreciate me dropping my sarcasm I would also appreciate if the navigraph team stops insulting my intelligence while recommending troubleshooting steps. If you have a senior dev in the team ask him about the step you’ve just recommended and tell me he did no start laughing.

any other ideas?
BTW. seems like you still do not understand my issue, the navdata center starts up just fine THE LOGIN BUTTON DOES NOT DO ANYTHING.
If you need the video recording let me know where I can drop it.
Also if you ask to be respected, I do expect you to do the same. If I am following useless troubleshooting steps the minimum you can do is read my full message and respond to all my questions in it. let me re-writte my question:

I want an ETA on when you think this can be resolved and also to understand what is your SLA for answering queries.

Replied in Navigraph App Throwing JavaScript Erorr - #20 by stephen