Unable to Login Navdata Center

Hi all. Hopefully posting this in the right spot. Reinstalled MSFS yesterday. Today I was trying to get my Navdata Center set back up. It didn’t auto-sign in, which…It’s been a while, okay. Then it gave me the 1.0.5 update download.

I have since been unable to get a response out of the ‘Sign In’ button. No errors, no windows, no nothing. I hit it, and get nada. Chrome is my default browser. I’ve tried uninstalling/reinstalling the Navdata Center, but it didn’t help. I can’t make the thing let me sign in. It’s kind of disheartening. IFR is totally transformed when using Navigraph. I will say my FMS Data manager, Simlink, and Charts are all signed in and functioning. This issue is exclusively limited to Navdata Center.

Hello Sir,same here cant sign in

Is there a solution to this (using 1.0.10)? I just get this:

Login to Charts works ok. Tried reinstalls, different default browsers. “Sign in” is just completely dead, seems slightly light blue like it is “greyed” out.

Hi…,

Welcome.

Do you per chance have Kaspersky Internet Security?
If so please see Navigraph Charts will not open - #7

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian,

Thanks for getting back to me. No I have McAfee Antivirus Plus installed. I had tried disabling the Firewall and On Access scanning but that made no difference. Also tried installing it for all users and running it as Administrator. Charts opens up ok, it’s just Navdata that doesn’t open up correctly. I will try temporarily completely deinstalling McAfee tonight. But in the meantime, would you have any other suggestions I could try?

Regards

Rob

~WRD0000.jpg

Hi Ian,

I got the Navdata Center to work. Deinstalling McAfee did not make a difference. However, I installed it on a laptop (also Windows 10 and same McAfee) and it worked OK there. Now I had something to compare with. On the working laptop there were 4 NavData Centre processes, whereas on the non-working desktop there were only two Navdata Centre processes when the screen is being displayed. I killed those 2 processes on the non-working desktop and on the next attempt, the Navdata Centre started up ok and I could sign in. Something got stuck somewhere? So I got the in-game Charts app working in FS2020 now but still failing at linking the Working Title CJ4 to Navigraph. It shows “Linking Navigraph” in the FMS, a pop-up appears asking to allow Edge to make changes, which I allowed, but then nothing. I think a browser window should have appeared but it didn’t. Same when I set Chrome or Firefox as default browser ( but without the permission popup).

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Rob

~WRD0000.jpg

Try resetting your SIMBRIEF PILOT ID in WT MOD SETTINGS, then LSK R5 to link Navigraph. It can be a bit touchy.

Cheers
Ian

How do you view these processes? Is it on mcafee or….? I have mcafee too.

You see the processes in the Task Manager (right click on the apps bar at the bottom on the screen). I have later found out that the problem with the login button in Navigraph data center not doing anything goes away if I temporarily disable my second monitor in NVIDIA Control Panel, so just use one monitor when using the data center. Then re-enable the second monitor again afterwards. That workaround has worked every time so far for me.

Unfortunately I only have one monitor. Killing the processes in task manager did not work. Ugh. So frustrating.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.