Navigraph Charts problem with active internet connection

I get this error every time I try to run the Charts app from my Win 11 PC.
I get the blue screen teling me I need an active internet connection (which I have)
I’ve read the other posts on this problem and have un-installed and re-installed all Navigraph software on my PC.
The last post on this topic was Mar 22. Can’t see any more recent posts on this, but would appreciate any further suggestions on how I can fix this very annoying error.
Thanks

Hello! Welcome to our forum! Thanks for the feedback.

Our application includes a couple of checks to ensure that you are connected to the internet at all times.
These checks are based on what your OS is reporting, and whether or not we can reach our servers. You likely have a firewall, bad DNS or antivirus blocking this access.

That said, I have built a custom version for you that includes a bit more logging related to this network check. Please install it, run it and then send me the logs as per the steps below!

[Download]

Collecting logs

1. Press Win + R
  2. Type %appdata%/Navigraph Charts/logs and press enter
  3. In the Explorer window that opens, locate the main.log file
  4. Upload this file to your next post

Kind Regards,
Malte

Hi Skysail, Thanks for the rapid reply - very much appreciated.
I’ve managed to resolve the problem:
Checked in the Users/username/Appdata/Local/Navigraph-charts-updater folder and discovered there were 2 versions of the executable. The one I was using to attempt to launch Navigraph charts was the older version.
I deleted the older version folder and placed a new shortcut to the exe on my desktop.
It now works a treat.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Interesting! Thanks for sharing your solution!

Kind Regards,
Malte

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.