KMKC not showing Departures

Hi Folks,

We checked with both the stock TBM 930 and the FFX Vision Jet. KMKC is not showing any Departure Procedures but Charts clearly shows it available. I’m on AIRAC 2310 Rev. 1. Please see screenshots below:

TBM 930:

FFX Vision Jet:

Charts:

Hi Amando,
two things:

1. the stock scenery is outdated because the runways are 01/19 and 04/22 … in the MSFS the runways are 01/19 and 03/21. The MSFS has his own “logic” with runway-idents …

2. all procedures are vectors from the runway and that´s a second point what is not working in every case - I´m not 100% sure, it it´s also in this case (due the wrong runway idents) but it could be

Additional, the stock navdata are also out of date - ie. in the stock data you have a CHIEF8 departure, but in real it´s CHIEF9 … there are no runway-specific SID which is also incorrect but the reason, why the SIDs will be shown, and so on, and so on …

Sorry Amando, but here we can´t do anything. We may and cannot change the runway idents that the procedures are visible and selectable.

Here a little comparison from LNM:

Stock data:

our data, which are included in the MSFS but due the wrong runway-idents are not selectable:

Cheers,
Richard

Thanks Richard (and for answering on a weekend too :+1:). I figured it was an airport conflict. I was trying to help another user (also a Navigraph customer), he was thinking the FFX Vision Jet was at fault. Appreciate it!

1 Like

No, I guess (or I´m pretty sure), that this is the “feature” issue with the wrong runway-idents. We have seen, that this issue is not limited only for STARs, also for SIDs with specific runways.

Cheers,
Richard

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.