Issues with clicking specific buttons

For example, when expanding the Alternate Airports section, the Find button corresponding to the Enroute Alternate is one of the “worst offenders”, in that I sometimes need to click it more than twice before something happens.

This has been happening as far as I can remember, on multiple computers (albeit all macOS-based, I guess), across multiple browsers (specifically, Safari and Chrome), using both the trackpad and more than one external mouse. The click seems to always be registered (the Find button animates to show a “press”) but often nothing happens.

And it’s specific buttons, too, most of the buttons work 100% of the time, but finding takeoff and enroute alternates is indeed somewhat/quite unreliable for some reason. I seem to possibly recall one or two other buttons having issues but cannot remember which ones specifically off the top of my head.

Regards,

Tim

(I guess you may have to download since the board software’s video embed seemingly doesn’t support HEVC) (it was just the preview pane not being able to play the video)

Regards,

Tim

The Analyze buttons for each routing are also affected, it seems.

Regards,

Tim

Hi Tim,

Thanks, these are known issues. Already fixed in the new SimBrief redesign we are working on.

Best regards,

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.