FBW A320 neo MCDU Airac cycle?

I recently have a subscription for Airac cycles only. I have run the Navigraph NavData Centre and installed the latest cycle 2113 rev. 1. It is present in Simbrief and also in MSFS 2020 as I can see the missing airports not in the MSFS original. As the Navigraph NavadataCentre only shows (under Simulator Base Packages)
Airac Cycle 2113 rev.1
Naviograph Charts In -Game Panel

How do I know that the FBW A320 MCDU has also been updated?

Bob

Hi Bob,

Welcome.

In FBW latest Dev MCDU DATA A/C STATUS page you should see:

With Navigraph Navdata

Without Navigraph Navdata

Cheers
Ian

Hello Ian
Thanks for your reply. I have that date range in the MCDU so thats OK. I was wondering, we read a lot about emptying the community folder prior to Microsoft updates, do you recommend removing the airac info and then reinstalling after the update?
I remember that when using the old " FMS Data Manager" it would list all the addon aircraft and apps that were being updated. That was a very good feature. Is it likely to become a feature in a future update to the NavaDataCentre.

Best Regards

Bob.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi Bob,

If I am aware of the MSFS Update before I start MSFS, then even though not essential, I prefer to use Navigraph Navdata Center to Remove all Packages before updating MSFS. If not aware, I Remove and Install after the Update.

Navigraph Navdata Center currently updates our MSFS data and MSFS addons. We plan to make this the platform for all FS Navdata updates.

Cheers
Ian