Importing Simbrief OFP to my A330 Flight Pad

I am a long term user of Navigraph but new to Simbrief. I have created a flight plan on Simbrief and successfully saved it by following the Navigraph Tutorial on the website. On opening the flight pad on my MSFS Headwinds A330 -900 and attempting to download the plan , I get the message ‘You have not yet imported any Simbrief Data/Import Simbrief Data/ Error Unknown User ID’.
(I have an unlimited subscription with Navigraph).
I was given an ‘Authenticate with Navigraph Code’ which I duly did but it proved unsuccessful and I conrinue to get the error message. I thought I had followed all the steps in the Navigraph tutorial but apparently not.
Can anyone tell me the steps I have missed out.
Thanks you
Bernard

I think the plane is asking for your Pilot ID which you can find under your SimBrief Account details. You should have both a Pilot ID and a User Nickname. Use the one the plane accepts. Hoping this fixes your issue.

Thanks for your response.
I am not asked for any account details since I first attempted to input the ‘authenticate with Navigraph Code’. I have an unlimited Navigraph Subscription with full account details but no SimBrief account details and am still getting the message ‘Unknown SimBrief user’.
Strangely I have an active flight plan on SimBrief and can access the Navigraph Charts Flight Plan on the MCDU via the Tool Bar on MSFS A330. However, I can’t load the OFP on the FlyPad.
Very frustrating.
Can SimBrief help?
Thank you
Bernrad

Did you ever get an answer. Im having the same problem

Hi there,
I didn’t get an answer but the issues seemed to resolve themselves. I never really knew how but I can now get full functionality. One method you might try is to make sure you load the flightplan in the correct simulator format. In ‘Flight plan downloads’ Headwind doen’t seem to have a format. FS2020 seemed the logical choice.
You could also check that your correct ‘Authenticate with Navigraph’ details are correct and that your Pilot ID is showing.