I can not login SimLink.
When I log SimLink, browser window (Google Chrome, tried to login to Edge, I don`t have antivirus programs) opens and the registration is confirmed - “You’re signed in” but an inscription appears “Try again” in the SimLink window. It repeats itself over and over
I reinstalled everything completely (FMS Data Manager and Charts too) and followed the instructions:
- See FAQ - Simlink Install and Systray 29
- In Navigraph Simlink Plugin Settings, for your FS entry press Uninstall Simlink.
- Use Windows to uninstall Simlink.
- If they exist delete folders c:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Navigraph\Simlink and c:\Program Files\Navigraph\Simlink
- Download and install latest Simlink (Navigraph).
- If still an issue please zip and upload all in c:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Navigraph\Simlink
FMS Data Manager and Charts work fine and login without problems.
SimLink previously worked without problems too.
I don’t know what`s happened.
With best regards, Andrew.