HTTP error when logging into PMDG 737 NGXu EFB

Recently purchased PMDG 737 NGXu for my Prepar3D v5.3 platform and currently learning how to make the most of this airframe. I also have a current Navigraph subscription which I thought I could use with this aircraft. Each time I try to log into the EFB with my Navigraph details I get an HTTP error.

I know the EFB is accepting my login details as the is no login error. Despite trying many different methods of loading and logging I can’t access any Terminal Chart information within the EFB. Simlink is loaded and working plus located the P3D directory on my C: drive.

While I can still plan and fly the 737 using the desktop Navigraph program it’s disappointing I can’t use it within the sim.

Can anyone direct me as to how I can overcome this issue. The forum has not not identified this specific issue and the previous problems I have discovered did not help.

Hello can you confirm that you are logging in with your correct user name and e-mail from the Navigraph account?

I can confirm the login and password details are correct. I have lost count of the amount of times this has been checked. If it wasn’t correct I suspect the Navigraph login window would not let me pass.

I will try this out tomorrow in the sim.

I thought the problem may lie with permissions but I ran everything as an administrator including the Lockheed Martin folder but it still didn’t work. I’m going to open a ticket with PMDG forums and try from their group as well.

Okay Let me look up your account info. I will need you to open a support ticket as I do not want to post here. I think I have the solution for you. You have two accounts with us and we need to dial in the correct one. E mail me here: account@navigraph.com subject Jason PMDG issue. I will jump on it tomorrow.

Hello, I tried it in the sim and it works fine on my end. Is this still an issue? If so submit a ticket so we can drill into the issue for you.

Thank you for the update.
Yes it’s still an issue. In the past week I have built another computer (i9 & 3080Ti) uninstalled P3D v5.3 plus an MJC8 Q400, 737NGXu and 787 Dreamliner then reinstalled all programs onto the new computer. All software working as expected but no Navigraph in either EFB for 737 & 787.
I can still use the iOS & desktop versions of Navigraph and that is how I get the info for the FMC.
Not sure what to do next however I’m convinced the problem is my end but not sure what to do next.
Not sure if this will be of any use but I run a home network through a switch and a raspberry pie running ‘Pie Hole’. All virus checkers turned off. Also I haven’t explored any firewall options yet.
Again than you for your efforts.

Richard

Richard Delbridge

Hi Richard,

As Jason suggested, you have two accounts with your surname. Make sure you are logged in to the account with the subscription. To avoid confusion I suggest you delete the account without the subscription.

Cheers
Ian

Thanks Ian.
Just signed into my Navigraph profile to look for the second account info but none was available, just my current one. Not surprised as the accounts will not be linked and I don’t know what my second account login name is.

Looked into what devices I have signed into and discovered my 787 was there and signed in, but not the 737. I signed out of all devices listed in the hope it may do something.
I’m not sure what to do next other than ask can someone remove the second account. It can’t be financial as I have only paid for one subscription every year since March 2019 and that is due next month.

I’m at a loss and not sure what to do next

Richard

Richard Delbridge

Hi Richard,

I have removed the old account without a subscription.

Please log out/ login to Navigraph apps. Any improvement?

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian
Thank you for closing the aberrant subscription. :clap:
Just tried the 737-900ERNGXu with no success despite the login page accepting my details. However the 787 is working, but I received a different Navigraph confirmation page with more information not just the close browser message. :thinking:
I’ll keep plugging away with subtle changes my end and see what combination of clicks and swearing work. At least there is something to crow about (787) and the efforts you and Jason have put in, again thank you.

Cheers
Richard

Richard Delbridge