Having Trouble updating Airac Cycle

Not sure if I’m doing the correct procedure or not. When I open the Data Manager I have to manually scan to get xplane to show up on the list (why?)and it says its set to automatic. I dont know what that means but in any case the top right says my cycle is current (2101). When I open up xplane = specifically my FMC in Zibomod 738 it is out of date. (airac 2009)

Second how do I know my Datamanager is uptodate and how does that happen

Charles

Hi Charles,

Welcome.

The FMS Data Manager should detect your X-Plane 11.50 correctly. You can check the path in the Settings Tab

You need Zibomod v3.46 or later. Please see FMS data not working for ZIBO mod 737 - #3 by NAVData

Version number (current v 1.8.5.1105) is shown in Settings also:

If running an out of out version you should be prompted on startup of FMS Data Manager:

Cheers
Ian

Thanks

Its fixed now. I don’t know what I did though. I tried Addon mappings then add+ and picked the xplane 11.50 manually.

One more thing – how do know if the navigraph charts are updated correctly. When I open them I look at the top and the dates are old

Charles

Hi Charles,

If X-Plane path is correct in Settings tab, then X-Plane 11 and X-Plane addons should be detected automatically on Scan in Addon Mappings. No matter , +Add produces the same ability to download in Addon List.

For the currency of Charts , please see Charts not up to date? - #2 by NAVData

Cheers
Ian

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.