Game stutters/hangs every 15sec ish due to navigraph

I only purchased navigraph the other day for use in MSFS, After installing it using the latest version I noticed that whatever aircraft I use the sim has started to stutter, almost pause for a good second every 15s-45s ish.

I have attached a link to 3 videos showing this happen (towards the end of the 15sec videos) https://photos.app.goo.gl/is39UPhx45VzV19q9

HContent.xml (4.0 KB)

After removing the navigraph folder from the Microsoft Flight Sim 2020\Community folder and reloading the sim everything works fine. And after uninstalling and re-installing loads of different things I have certainly narrowed it down to navigraph. (it also started after I purchased it too)

Hi…,

Welcome.

Are you running Simlink? If so, does disabling Simlink remove the stutters?

Cheers
Ian

I installed symlink when I first got it but later realised I didn’t need it so uninstalled it and the problem persists.

I have also now completely removed all navigraph from my system and then re-installed it and it made no change.

I am running the steam version of msfs

Just fyi I think I have found a solution of sorts. I found that if I ran the msfs executable as an administrator then it no longer had the issue, When I ran it from the normal steam desktop icon it was a stuttery mess again.

At least I can run it as admin for now… Only tested quickly on a cessna and I will do more testing and report back if I run into any more issues

Thank you for the update.

Cheers
Ian

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.