FMS Data Manager ERROR

Using Windows 10 64 bit latetest updates, using xplane 10 latetst update, using Navigraph software latest update

When opening the FMS Data Manager, I will get a message "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Runtime Error
R6034 - An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application’s support team for more information.

Anyone else that message ? And what is the solution?

It seems that FMS Data manger is updating my data anyway.

Thx for helpingError Message

Hi,
there is no solution for that at the moment - here the a link to this “story”. It´s not really a FDM issue it´s more a config issue on your system, but I can´t verify it and I can´t reproduce it - I need help from someone who has this issue. I need a remote-session to look on a system - sorry.

Cheers
Richard

Hi Richard, thank you for quick answering. I will look forward to a solution though.

Cheers
Holli from Private Air

Hello,
have the same problem with the same error R6034 on my Win10 64bitlatest update! When updating or installing the latest version of the FMS Data Manager the Visual C++ redistributable 2015-2019 (x86) pack automaticly will be installed. Why??
No problems before the newest update.
Best regards
pilotxpl737

Hi,
is it possible to look on your system via a remote-session? … The Redist 2015-19 is necessary for the QT update what we have made.
Cheers,
Richard

Hi ,
yes Redist 2015-2019 (x86 and (x64) is installed , see screenshot.

Regards pilotxpl737

Hi,
is it possible to look together on your system via a remote session?

Cheers
Richard

I have the same issue, and the only difference that I can see is:
MS C++ 2015-2019 Redist. (x64) 14.28.29334 (rather than 29919)
I’d be happy for you to remote into my sim.
Please let me now.
Thanks,
Fabio

1 Like

Wohooooooo :wink: … thank you Fabio! Please give me a few days. I will write you a PM with my data to look on the best time, when we can look together on your system. Thank you very much for this valuable offer Fabio - much appreciated …

You hear from me very soon …

Cheers
Richard

Hi,
No worries, do send me an email when you’re ready to make sure I see the message.
Happy to help!
Fabio

Richard I have developed the same problem with the latest version of Data Manager.
Same error message. I’m running Win 10 Pro vuild 19042.928
I have both of the required MSVCs installed (see screen shot)

Navigraph FMS Data Manager v1.8.9.0421 MSVC runtime error

Any progress in resolving this runtime error?

No, can I look onto your system via a remote connection? We can’t reproduce it, therefore … Thank you!

Cheers,
Richard

Hi Richard. Sure. PM me and lets arrange a time that works for both.

Richard - still anxious to resolve this problem. Lets set up a session.
Chuck

Richard - are you still monitoring the forum ? Still getting the error. Would appreciate any suggestions.
Chuck

Hi Chuck,
Sorry for the long delay of this answer. Indeed, I have over-looked this posting again …

We have started the new “Navigraph Navdata Center” now and we have decided to upgrade the FDM to this new tool. The reason is very simple. The FDM is over 10 years old now, so the technology behind more or less not accurate (outdated is not the best wording for this). We have changed a lot in our backend-systems (from the identity features to the databases which we use) . So the FDM doesn´t fit any longer in this new concept. We have created the new “Navigraph Navdata Center”, which is in use with the new MSFS updates and for their addons.

The message you get is a message which can´t be handled very well. It´s a combination of tools you have installed on your system and a mix of different redist-packages. I have had three different remote-sessions and all three had different issues with different results. It´s hard to find the reason and it took a lot of time (one session, we spent 6 hours identifying the program which caused the issue).

The good thing is this is an error-message , that has no effect in the FDM. When you click ok, the FDM starts without any further issues. Also, it doesn’t effect on any feature inside the FDM. The error message comes from the special library we load at the start-up, which we don´t use after that point.

Due the new development of the “Navigraph Navdata Center”, it makes no sense to investigate further at this time. The FDM is working (after skipping this message). We still support the old FDM, if we identify some essential issue inside the application.

I know, not the best answer for you but I hope you understand our intention. We work hard on the implementation of the new “Navigraph Navdata Center”. This is not a one day task - it needs time to implement all features from the old FDM in the new app. I hope you give us the time …

Cheers,
Richard

Thanks for your note. Understand. Looking forward to smooth rollout of the new NNC for all users.
Chuck

1 Like