Fms cinitializer - error Access token was not found

28 Jan 2022

I tried to download the newest airac (2201) this morning with the Navigraph FMS Data Manager and no information is downloading. When I look at the generated log file a logged entry appears as ‘cinitializer - error Access token was not found’

I successfully log into the FMS Data manager as indicated by my username and current airac version displaying in the upper right corner of the screen. Then the popup appears ‘updating your data index’ and no transfer of data occurs.

Can you provided assistance with getting the system to recognize my account and my sign in?
-end-

Hi Tommy,

You previously had a problem with FMS Data Manager. Has it been working till recently? What has changed - Windows Update, Antivirus update etc? Can you roll back using Windows Restore Point.

Otherwise maybe best to reinstall from scratch using exact procedure below :

Please disable any Antivirus and firewall. Uninstall AV if needed.

In FMS Data Manager Settings Unregister Account:

Use Windows to uninstall FMS Data Manager. Specifically:

1. Press Start and open Apps & Features.
  2. On the right hand side, open Programs and Features.
  3. Find Navigraph FMS Data Manager in the list, select it, and press the Uninstall button above.

If they exist, delete folders:
c:\ProgramData\Navigraph and c:\Program Files (x86)\Navigraph.

Download and install latest FMS Data Manager to the default location.

Please let us know how you get on.

Cheers
Ian

January 30, 2022

Hello Ian,

Thank you for getting back to me.

My previous problem with FMS Data Manager was fixed with my firewall additions and has been working flawlessly for the past, couple of months – until yesterday.

As of yesterday, January 29,2022 — and all-of a-sudden – my FMS Data Manager failed to communicate with your server and I do not know why, as I have not made any changes to my network firewall or antivirus settings.

I have followed your reinstall procedures – to the letter – and still have no joy with a functional FMS Data Manager.

I have double-checked my firewall or antivirus settings to see if anything changed since my previous revisions, but everything appears to be in-order so – now – I am baffled as to what is going on.

I have attached my most recent log file, from today, with the hope that it may be able to shed-some-light on my connection failure.

In the meantime, please stay happy and healthy!

Regards,

Tom Boharsik

email: thomas.boharsik@cyberobjex.com

-end-

20220130-010745.log (10.1 KB)

January 30, 2022

Hello Ian,

My firewall issue is fixed, and I have a functional Navigraph FMS Data Manager, once again.

Upon further investigation into my Firewall Settings, I discovered my anomaly… Although I listed the domain ‘Navigraph.com’ under my Firewall ‘Exception List’, I failed to list the Navigraph IP Addresses to my Exception List.

Adding IP Addresses 54.170.132.65 and 213.136.36.232 to my Exception List appears to have resolved my issues with the Sophos UTM 9.3 Firewall and I have updated to the latest AIRAC cycle (2201).

Your assistance has been greatly appreciated, so thank you!

Take care of yourself.

Regards,

Tom Boharsik

email: thomas.boharsik@cyberobjex.com

-end-

Hi Tom,

You are welcome. Glad it is resolved.

Happy flying and stay safe.

Ian

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.