FMC Not Following The Stars

For anyone willing to help; Ian, you seem to now your stuff. My aircraft cuts out one or more STARS on my arrival flight plan into airports; don’t know if its a Navigraph or a SIMBRIEF issue. As a matter of fact, the Simbrief flight plans give me information that does not Jive with the information listed in the FMC. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. In the screenshot, LGA connects with ZETAL; then to EBBEE. But it goes straight from LGA to EBBEE.

Also, I’m sitting on 25R, but RAAS say I’m on RWY 24R; and there is no 24R. Thanks in advance. Claude…

All the best,
Claude.

Hi Claude,
It’s a bit difficult to help you because no airport, no STAR name, no sim … We are faster in our support, when we get at least some basic information.

Ok, generally … The procedure looks ok so far and as you see in the FMC, it’s NOT straight to EBBEE, the waypoint before is ZETAL.
But the aircraft must nearly perform a 180 turn and ZETAL is not be an overfly waypoint. So the a/c must turn long before, so as to not overshoot. Therefore the early turn. But the STAR is correctly designed.

To the runway issue:
It could be that the runway ident was changed in the real world due to magnetic variation - hence the different runway idents. Again, I can’t really check this because I don’t know which airport you mean.

Cheers
Richard

Good Morning Richard, thank you for the quick reply. The airport is the FS Dreamteam KORD v2; and the sim I’m running is Prepar3D v4.5. You’ve explained the STARS and RWY issue; but for this KORD having NO STARS, No RWY selections inside the FMC; I’ve added a screenshots. It shows the FMC routing out of JFK, starting with DEEZZ, HEERO, KURNL, CANDR, and Nothing after CANDR; as I’ve stepped through the STARS. There is Absolutely Nothing on the Arrival airport KORD V2, from FSDreamteam. There should be at least four pages of STARS. Nothing after page two. Your help with issue would be greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Claude.

Hi Claude,
please try this here:

This should fix your issue - has nothing todo with us or with the navdata. But try it and let us know the result please.

Thank you,
Richard

Greetings Richard, here’s a very detailed EMAIL between myself and the developers from FSDreamteam regarding their KORD v2 Add-On airport. After reading this very detailed response from them, which makes all the sense in the world; my question to NAVIGRAPH is, "How do you/we Update the FMC for the new Real World RWYS at KORD? Which is precisely what FSDreamteam has done with this Add-On Airport, KORD v2. They have created KORD as it is in real life Scenery, and All RWYS. Thank you in advance.

All the best,
Claude.

Ok, thank you I’ll try it and let you know how it turns out.

Thank you,
Claude.

Hi Claude,
we use also real-world data from real-world aviation.

Here are the data, which will be used by PMDG:

Follow exactly the instruction in the FAQ and all should be solved. Again, that has nothing todo with Navigraph or any other data provider - this is all PMDG specific.

Just an example:
https://forum.navigraph.com/t/2014-rev1-missing-all-data-for-kord-in-pmdg/3834/6

Cheers,
Richard

Ok, thanks for all your help…

All the best,
Claude.

Good Morning Richard!! It Worked!! You guys are Awesome!!! Thanks Soooo Much.

All The Best,
Claude.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.