Flyjsimq4xp

New here.
I studied the Simbrief by Navigraph. Then I started constructing different OFPs, for my training. I selected one of them and copied it to Win11 / x-plane11 / Output / FMS plans according to instructions. Then started x-plane with the selected, above mentioned, aircraft but I do not know how to load the FMS.
Request help !
Thanks
Georgios

Hi Georgios,

Welcome.

This depends on which aircraft and if that aircraft has a facility for importing such a plan. For the default B737-800 you enter the flight plan name (e.g. LSZHLSGG01) into FLPN\CO ROUTE.

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian and thanks for your reply.
I tried all possible scenarios and finally managed to work out the issue. I copied the respective OFP to x-plane11/output/FMS plans. Then I logged in Charts where I found the respective flight. Load it, selected SID,STAR and approach. Then I fired up the x-plane where I had to manually enter the whole OFP. Finally I tested it by monitoring both the FMS and the moving map in split screen. Worked fine !
Now I am looking how to use a separate screen, i.e. ipad, available for charts. Any ideas ?

Hi Georgios,

You are welcome. Glad it is working.

To access charts on iPad, install Navigraph Charts from app store.

Cheers
Ian

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.