Flight Factor A320 Ultimate Manual Install

Hi. How do I install the latest AirAc into the Flight Factor A320 Ultimate manually? I find no nav data subfolder.

Greg

Hi Greg,

Welcome.

or you can use FMS Data Manager

Cheers
Ian

1 Like

Hi Ian. Please tell me what location in the FlightFactor A320 Ultimate directory that I manually put the fms data for that aircraft. I see no location for it like I find in other aircraft. I asked the FlightFactor team for instructions on this subject and they told me to use the Navigraph manager. The manager just tells me to install manually. Catch 22…I am just going around in circles. Please help!
Greg

Ian. By the way, I find no data folder in my copy of the aircraft (FlightFactor A320 Ultimate).
Greg

Hi Greg,

In FMS Data Manager Settings, make sure you have the X-Plane 11 path correct by navigating to the location when you have X-Plane.exe.

Make sure you have the FlightFactor A320Ultimate in …your X-Plane 11\Aircraft

In Addon Mappings, Remove any FlightFactor A320Ultimate entries, Press Save, Press Scan, Press Save. You should now have FlightFactor A320Ultimate entry with correct mapping.

I updated my post above to show my FMS Data Manager path in Addon Mappings.

Assuming you have the FlightFactor A320Ultimate in …your X-Plane 11\Aircraft, you should end up with:
…your X-Plane 11\Aircraft\FlightFactor A320 Ultimate\65cf4439-6c3c-425b-8640-4d77bc17d7aa.index
…your X-Plane 11\Aircraft\FlightFactor A320 Ultimate\data\cycle_info.txt
…your X-Plane 11\Aircraft\FlightFactor A320 Ultimate\data\nav1.db
…your X-Plane 11\Aircraft\FlightFactor A320 Ultimate\data\nav1.db

Please let us know how you get on.

Cheers
Ian

Thanks Ian. I finally did what I have done in the past with manually installing updates…I opened the data update file to take a look at the contents. Then, I went to my A320U folder and looked for the same group of files. I found them and copied the contents of the update to that folder and replaced the old files with the data update files. All is well. Thanks for your timely responses to my questions. Your efforts in this regard is one of the things about Navigraph that I appreciate.

Greg

Greg & Sonya Morgansen
gsmorgansen@gmail.com

1 Like

Hi Greg,

You are welcome. Glad it is resolved.

Cheers
Ian

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.