Can't update navigraph data for Flight Factor 757 in X plane 11

After some searches I attempted to update the navdata for the 757 I just purchased to the current airac 2204, I created a GNS430 folder in custom data and manually entered the AddonMapping. After I updated I went into the GNS folder and it was empty and the plane still has airac 1702 which was there when I purchased yesterday. Screenshot attached.

Edit: After many hours I discovered that the FMS Data Manager created a custom data folder with the GNS430 folder and navdata in my D drive. I copied the GNS430 file into the correct folder on the C drive and airac 2204 now is there and appears in my FMC. I have no idea why that would happen. I figured the first look would always be the C drive. This has not happened with any other payware plane. I assume if I go in and change the path that things should work normally. Is that correct ?

Hi…,

In FMS Data Manager Settings page, make sure the X-Plane 11 path is correct. Press Save.
In Addon Mappings page select and delete all entries. Press Save. Press Scan and Save. Addons should be detected with correct mappings.
In Addon List page, select and Update entries.

Cheers
Ian

Thanks for the response. With respect to the Flight Factor 757 should I still create the GNS430 folder in custom data. This seems to be the recommendation of the user community and appears to be unique to this plane.

The Scan should detect … X-Plane 11\Custom Data\GNS430\

If not then I guess you need to create it, but I have never needed to.

Cheers
Ian

Hello again,

I went into settings and found that the path for x plane 11 was wrong. It was located on the D drive. At one point x plane was on the d drive until I moved it back to c. I think I did not change the path at that time. I went in and changed the path to: Win 10 (c:)>program files (X86)>steam>steam apps>common. I saved and when I looked at the x plane 11 box in settings it still showed the D drive as the x plane location. I did not delete the addons and scan yet because I was concerned that I may have made a mistake. Did I do this wrong ?

Hi…,

If the X-Plane 11 path in settings is correct then, the entries in Addon Mappings should be updated and correct. My suggestion was simply to ensure this. But if it working, go with it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers
Ian

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.